Forums
Posted By: fruitcake idiots throwing fireworks - 2nd Sep 2013 7:05am
to the people who last night thought it was so funny to throw a firework at my 15 yr old son in central park last night, I thought you would like to know that he wasn't injured but lets see if you are still laughing when you get a knock on your door from the police though.
if anybody did witness this last night just after 9o'clock if you are willing could you please get in touch as the police have been informed and I hate to think what damage this could have done.
Posted By: Mark Re: idiots throwing fireworks - 2nd Sep 2013 7:11am
This is terrible.
Like wench post its like there so board at the end of the school holidays.

Hope everyone is ok.
Posted By: fruitcake Re: idiots throwing fireworks - 2nd Sep 2013 7:15am
yes he is fine now, he was shocked as you can imagine but luckily got out of the way in time. the thing that annoyed me was they threw another one because the first didn't hit him that is downright nastiness.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: idiots throwing fireworks - 2nd Sep 2013 7:16am
Ahh the growing up in wallasey hasnt changed much, used to be like that years ago fruit, down on the prom the older lads used to send rockets after us. smile
Posted By: Moonstar Re: idiots throwing fireworks - 2nd Sep 2013 10:58am
So sorry to hear this Fruitcake and hope your boy will get over the shock. Anyone who has seen the damage a firework can do would know that this was an assault with intent.
Posted By: starakita Re: idiots throwing fireworks - 2nd Sep 2013 1:15pm
I know someone who lost their eye messing with fireworks
Posted By: Heswall1958 Re: idiots throwing fireworks - 2nd Sep 2013 1:30pm
When will this ever end? I hate fireworks!!!!
Posted By: Wench Re: idiots throwing fireworks - 2nd Sep 2013 2:58pm
So sorry fruitcake. I hope he gets over the shock soon - it's not nice.

I would love to see fireworks only available to organised & registered groups. You just know that they will be going off now until New Year.
Posted By: Nighteyes Re: idiots throwing fireworks - 2nd Sep 2013 11:06pm
Idiots tried this with me when I was about his age, what they weren't expecting was me to come flying out the cloud of smoke towards them, it was quite funny watching them almost wet themselves and fall over each other trying to turn tail and run. Hope he's ok tho it can shake you up
© Wirral-Wikiwirral