Forums
Posted By: adamp Violent attack by bouncer - 22nd Jun 2013 1:13pm
I was standing outside iKandi in the early of this morning and witnessed what can only be described as a violent attack on a lad by a bouncer outside of the building. Myself, alongside others, phoned the Police to report it and they have been in contact with me since asking for any other witnesses to come forward. From my understanding the lad has suffered head trauma, a broken nose, cuts and some other minor injuries. I have no idea at all what this lad had been up to inside the club but this bouncer definately went over the top and his license should be taken away from him.

Bouncers are there to restrain and not attack. I counted around a dozen uppercuts to the lad who couldn't even defend himself or try, while the other 4-5 bouncers were watching on shouting 'take him out'. I'm not surprised the club has lost its license and closing soon and this just helps to give bouncers a bad reputation.
Posted By: boogaloo Re: Violent attack by bouncer - 23rd Jun 2013 12:52am
Oh so thats what it was, I was across the road leaving work and saw the polixe, sorry I couldnt give you any info xx
Posted By: DeanoBirko Re: Violent attack by bouncer - 24th Jun 2013 7:34am
Does'nt surprise me. Bouncers are mostly sociopaths devoid of feelings. There are maybe a handful who do a good job and make you feel safe in a club. Most of the ones in Birkenhead go for the ruckus.
Posted By: adamp Re: Violent attack by bouncer - 24th Jun 2013 1:05pm
I very much doubt if anyone will have seen much. They got the lad just outside of the club at the entrance to the door where there is probably no CCTV inside or in the street which would capture it.
Posted By: Userpam82 Re: Violent attack by bouncer - 24th Jun 2013 6:10pm
Poor fella.
The bouncers will probably get away with it aswell........... Scumbags!
Posted By: Abbot Re: Violent attack by bouncer - 24th Jun 2013 7:25pm
Pure ... sted head mofo's. Cant stand any of them or the little tarts that hover around them
Posted By: DavidB Re: Violent attack by bouncer - 26th Jun 2013 9:32pm
They're one of the reasons I stopped going out to clubs, I've heard horror stories of what some of these people do. I hope he does get sent down.
Posted By: Kieran1981 Re: Violent attack by bouncer - 28th Jun 2013 12:12am
I work for a security firm that has a doorman division, most of them are all the same, they are pumped up steriod heads who think they are gods gift, and seem to think the women love them when they beat someone up. Many of them do the doors as a way of making contacts and peddling drugs. They are a disgrace, the SIA system doesn't address the ones who have no criminal record. There should be another system in place, but I suppose you can't discriminate someone because they look like a meathead.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral