Forums
Posted By: BadWolf Mainwaring road taped off - 22nd Jan 2013 8:32pm
Lots of police, ambulance and residents out on the street. Mainwaring road bromborough. Police have just taped off road from our house to acre lane but won't tell us what's going on
Posted By: ducky73 Re: Mainwaring road taped off - 22nd Jan 2013 8:46pm
just seen on face book there has been two stabbings . dont know how true this is .
Posted By: BadWolf Re: Mainwaring road taped off - 22nd Jan 2013 8:48pm
What is wrong with people. Thought this was an alright road. Where they fatal?
Posted By: dizdazdoz Re: Mainwaring road taped off - 22nd Jan 2013 10:50pm
From what I have heard, it is someone with mental health issue who has stabbed their father.

Posted By: brittone05 Re: Mainwaring road taped off - 22nd Jan 2013 10:59pm
It is one of my old friends from when we lived up there - apparently he has stabbed his dad although I don't know this to be true as yet x
Posted By: Butler1233 Re: Mainwaring road taped off - 22nd Jan 2013 11:17pm
Right, its at the top of my road. I'll be on here for about an hour. Things I currently know/have heard are

- Stabber had a mental condition
- 2 Victims
- One was allegedly his father
- Forensics people are currently working
- The section of road on acre lane between Forwood Road and Mainwaring Road is cordened off, along with a small piece of the pavement on Mainwaring

I though this was an alright place too. The stabbing on Bradmoor Road a few weeks/months ago didn't surprise me though.
Posted By: BadWolf Re: Mainwaring road taped off - 22nd Jan 2013 11:25pm
Originally Posted by Butler1233
Right, its at the top of my road. I'll be on here for about an hour. Things I currently know/have heard are

- Stabber had a mental condition
- 2 Victims
- One was allegedly his father
- Forensics people are currently working
- The section of road on acre lane between Forwood Road and Mainwaring Road is cordened off, along with a small piece of the pavement on Mainwaring

I though this was an alright place too. The stabbing on Bradmoor Road a few weeks/months ago didn't surprise me though.

I live on mainwaring only a few houses down from where they had cordoned off before. I asked the policeman if he could tell me what was happening as they where blocking the road outside my house but he just said "I'm sure you'll find out in due course" which obviously led me to believe it was serious. Think they've taken the police tape down now but there are still officers on the road outside.
I've heard rumours that this person has now gone on the run so would be nice to know if he has been found yet! Bradmoor road incident didn't surprise me at all but Mainwaring seems quiet. Only lived here 2 years and this is the first trouble we've heard
Posted By: brittone05 Re: Mainwaring road taped off - 22nd Jan 2013 11:32pm
Who was stabbed onBradmoor road? That is where my mum and brothers used to live, I lived with my gran in Dale Ave.

If it is 100% the person I have been told it is, he has had problems for years frown xx
Posted By: BadWolf Re: Mainwaring road taped off - 22nd Jan 2013 11:38pm
Originally Posted by brittone05
Who was stabbed onBradmoor road? That is where my mum and brothers used to live, I lived with my gran in Dale Ave.

If it is 100% the person I have been told it is, he has had problems for years frown xx

Don't think the bradmoor one was a stabbing

http://www.liverpooldailypost.co.uk...ound-dead-in-bromborough-99623-31908928/
Posted By: Butler1233 Re: Mainwaring road taped off - 22nd Jan 2013 11:40pm
We've been here about 16/17 years now. Although I havent exactly been able to remember it all, as far as I know there was a bit of trouble next door to me about 3 or 4 years ago, but since its been fine other than tonight and a few months ago on Bradmoor.

I just had a look out of the window, the tape is still there, and there's a weird flashy red light . Don't know what thats all about.

When i was waking home from somewhere, about 2 hours ago now, there were some dodgy looking lads hanging around in various places quite quietly and a bit hidden. I'm not saying theyre directly related, but they might be related to the person who did it.

Or alternatively, it could just be some crazy bloke who did a hit-and-run type of thing, but if he did, he probably would have stabbed more people.

Who knows. I didnt get any response. Not even a "find out in due course"
Posted By: brittone05 Re: Mainwaring road taped off - 22nd Jan 2013 11:45pm
Was the Bradmoor one the 4th house from the corner by Dale Ave the lad who cracked his head open? i can't open the link. That is 2 doors from my mum's old place x
Posted By: BadWolf Re: Mainwaring road taped off - 22nd Jan 2013 11:51pm
Originally Posted by Butler1233
We've been here about 16/17 years now. Although I havent exactly been able to remember it all, as far as I know there was a bit of trouble next door to me about 3 or 4 years ago, but since its been fine other than tonight and a few months ago on Bradmoor.

I just had a look out of the window, the tape is still there, and there's a weird flashy red light . Don't know what thats all about.

When i was waking home from somewhere, about 2 hours ago now, there were some dodgy looking lads hanging around in various places quite quietly and a bit hidden. I'm not saying theyre directly related, but they might be related to the person who did it.

Or alternatively, it could just be some crazy bloke who did a hit-and-run type of thing, but if he did, he probably would have stabbed more people.

Who knows. I didnt get any response. Not even a "find out in due course"

There's often dodgy looking lads around here. The majority of them hang out further down towards bromborough rake station and at the shop at the bottom of valley road, but theres a few that hang round up this end too. It's not nice to feel like you can't take your dog out to the shops once it's gone dark because there's groups of lads hanging out on corners shouting at you. Personally I just ignore them, but other girls my age would be quite threatened by that.
Posted By: BadWolf Re: Mainwaring road taped off - 22nd Jan 2013 11:54pm
Originally Posted by brittone05
Was the Bradmoor one the 4th house from the corner by Dale Ave the lad who cracked his head open? i can't open the link. That is 2 doors from my mum's old place x

It was number 28. Not sure what happened exactly. At first they were saying suspected murder but I think the 3 lads were released on bail and the guys death is no longer being treated as suspicious
Posted By: Pisces31 Re: Mainwaring road taped off - 22nd Jan 2013 11:55pm
What number house in mainwaring??
Posted By: brittone05 Re: Mainwaring road taped off - 22nd Jan 2013 11:57pm
There has always been people hung round by the Rake and the shop on the corner - it used to be ran by Val when I was a kid lol We all used to hang round the Rake, the entrance to the woods and the park etc Mind it has been 13 years since i lived in Bromborough now! xx
Posted By: Butler1233 Re: Mainwaring road taped off - 22nd Jan 2013 11:58pm
What number for what? If you mean tonights stabbing, it was outside. If you mean Bradmoor, it wasnt on Mainwaring, it was on Bradmoor, as BadWolf just said
Posted By: Pisces31 Re: Mainwaring road taped off - 23rd Jan 2013 12:05am
Right ok
Posted By: BadWolf Re: Mainwaring road taped off - 23rd Jan 2013 12:05am
Originally Posted by Pisces31
What number house in mainwaring??

If you mean tonight, it was around the corner where mainwaring meets acre lane. Police and residents were outside the first two houses on the street
Posted By: Pisces31 Re: Mainwaring road taped off - 23rd Jan 2013 12:07am
Thanx bad wolf didn't think it was bradmoor crazy my mum lives mainwaring that's why I asked
Posted By: brittone05 Re: Mainwaring road taped off - 23rd Jan 2013 12:10am
Has your mum lived there long Pisces? i remember all the old faces from the area laugh x
Posted By: Pisces31 Re: Mainwaring road taped off - 23rd Jan 2013 12:13am
Ye quite a while now brittone smile
Posted By: Bromgirl Re: Mainwaring road taped off - 23rd Jan 2013 12:24am
Do u remember Spuggie? :-/
Posted By: reddragon Re: Mainwaring road taped off - 23rd Jan 2013 12:27am
offtopic
Posted By: BadWolf Re: Mainwaring road taped off - 23rd Jan 2013 12:40am
Originally Posted by reddragon
offtopic

withthat
Posted By: TillieTrochar Re: Mainwaring road taped off - 23rd Jan 2013 8:32am
There are two police cars there this morning and a white van up the path of the house.
I know who has been killed, a family member knew him from years ago.
Very sad.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Mainwaring road taped off - 23rd Jan 2013 8:36am
Originally Posted by TillieTrochar
There are two police cars there this morning and a white van up the path of the house.
I know who has been killed, a family member knew him from years ago.
Very sad.

Has the suspect been apprehended?
Posted By: brittone05 Re: Mainwaring road taped off - 23rd Jan 2013 9:05am
( I know Spuggie yes lol )

I hope that the person responsible is caught soon - my gran still lives in Bromborough alone and it is very scary knowing I am so far away not able to check is she okay xx
Posted By: dizdazdoz Re: Mainwaring road taped off - 23rd Jan 2013 10:18am
Ok I dont know if the victim is dead or not, I do know the name as daughters friend lives 2/4 doors away from incident.

The assailant suffers with schizophrenia and was caught last night, only family members involved in incident.

No stabbing on Bradmoor road a few months ago, the lad fell and banged his head and he was found dead the next morning, all suspects were released without charge around 24 hours later (his friends who were drinking with him the night before).

Bromborough is still a nice/safe place to live, yes it has corners to try and avoid were youths congregate but that happens everywhere nowadays, I have not heard of an assault were there has been no background to the case and have lived here 11 years, wife grew up in bromborough too so overall 30+ years (not saying wifes age on internet as I value my life).

As I say I do know the name (Surname) and pretty sure of 1st name as it's either 1 or other and very similar so if any members have worries over family pm me and I will give you the name of the victim, will not post it publicly.
Posted By: xtina Re: Mainwaring road taped off - 23rd Jan 2013 10:57am
i used to live in brom 11 yrs ago and some of my family still live there so i know the person who is rumoured to have stabbed his father, (i cant say his name as not yet verified ) he is a man with learning difficulties with a mind of a child who when i was younger (in my park days) used to get taken advantage of by the local gang, they used to get him off his head on drugs and alcohol to which he started having problems with and had a mental breakdown he is registered with mental health as far as im aware, when i knew him he was a gentle giant who wudnt harm a fly i am shocked that this has happened and im so sorry for whoever it is he has killed/hurt (this hasnt been verified either)... im just shocked and my heart goes out to the family frown
Posted By: brittone05 Re: Mainwaring road taped off - 23rd Jan 2013 11:27am
Agree xtina xx
Posted By: dagzie Re: Mainwaring road taped off - 23rd Jan 2013 3:41pm
he hasnt been killed to let you know

Posted By: ducky73 Re: Mainwaring road taped off - 23rd Jan 2013 4:28pm
. wish people wouldnt post things if they dont know the truth . ive heared my self he is not dead .
Posted By: Santos Re: Mainwaring road taped off - 23rd Jan 2013 4:37pm
Originally Posted by ducky73
. wish people wouldnt post things if they dont know the truth . ive heared my self he is not dead .

withthat
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Mainwaring road taped off - 23rd Jan 2013 5:07pm
Originally Posted by Santos
Originally Posted by ducky73

withthat

Ere <---
Posted By: sgtmurf Re: Mainwaring road taped off - 24th Jan 2013 6:33pm
someone dead if road taped off
Posted By: Sneezy Re: Mainwaring road taped off - 24th Jan 2013 6:56pm
Originally Posted by sgtmurf
someone dead if road taped off

Have you read the above posts ????
Posted By: ducky73 Re: Mainwaring road taped off - 24th Jan 2013 8:36pm
bad wolf any more news on this ive heared 2 stories .one is that the two people involved in hossie . dont want to say the other story . to be fair .
Posted By: dizdazdoz Re: Mainwaring road taped off - 24th Jan 2013 9:45pm
ducky73. The story is basic and is simple, a family row between a father and son led to the son aged 41 stabbing his father aged 63. Both remain in hospital with NON LIFE THREATENING INJURIES.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Mainwaring road taped off - 24th Jan 2013 10:41pm
Exactly Daz.

If people cared to look at the above link all would be explained.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral