Forums
Posted By: vickid Man Exposed Himself : Silver Car - 18th Jan 2013 8:01pm
Hi just to let everyone know on the way home from school today at 11.15am on breck road in wallasey a guy in a silver fiesta type car beeped to my daughter and her friend then pulled over and showed her his manhood!!!!!!!! Nice !!!! My daughter is 16 and thought it was funny however if this is your younger daughter its not funny this saddo was on his own so not even showing off to his mates. Police have been informed so please make your children aware.
Posted By: paul_kerrie Re: Man Exposed Himself : Silver Car - 18th Jan 2013 9:55pm
hi just to let you know i have shared this on my facebook page to make more people aware of this
Posted By: rocks Re: Man Exposed Himself : Silver Car - 18th Jan 2013 9:59pm
how old did he look?
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Man Exposed Himself : Silver Car - 18th Jan 2013 10:18pm
Sharing this......lets get the dirty filthy barstard found and brought to justice.
Posted By: TRANCENTRAL Re: Man Exposed Himself : Silver Car - 18th Jan 2013 10:25pm
Originally Posted by RUDEBOX
Sharing this......lets get the dirty filthy barstard found and brought to justice.
withthat
Posted By: rocks Re: Man Exposed Himself : Silver Car - 18th Jan 2013 10:41pm
we now have an idea what he drives itd be good to get a description of the beast as well
Posted By: Chorizo Re: Man Exposed Himself : Silver Car - 19th Jan 2013 10:29am
We had a knock on our door from the police Thursday night to say a man in his 50's had flashed at a young girl. He stood underneath a lamppost so he could be seen. This was in higher bebington.
Posted By: Dilly Re: Man Exposed Himself : Silver Car - 19th Jan 2013 2:04pm
Let's hope he is not brought to justice, let's hope he is caught by an angry father.
Posted By: Tatey Re: Man Exposed Himself : Silver Car - 19th Jan 2013 4:56pm
Surely a 16 year old girl even while amused could have got the registration number?
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Man Exposed Himself : Silver Car - 19th Jan 2013 9:06pm
Lets hope none of you ever suffer from a mental illness
Posted By: pokerchamp Re: Man Exposed Himself : Silver Car - 19th Jan 2013 9:11pm
if people are that mental they should have carers out with them!!!no sympathy sorry.
Posted By: rocks Re: Man Exposed Himself : Silver Car - 19th Jan 2013 9:19pm
Originally Posted by fish5133

a mental illness??? more of a sexual perverted act for his own kicks
Posted By: brittone05 Re: Man Exposed Himself : Silver Car - 19th Jan 2013 9:53pm
Sorry but if this man has got a mental illness to the point he is unaware of the legalities and moral wrongs of showing his privates to young girls/women then he shouldn't really be left to drive around on his own in public without a carer or supervisory RESPONSIBLE adult with him!

Would like to say hope the police catch up with him before an angry parent but I doubt he would get more than a slap on the wrist!
Posted By: neilmcc Re: Man Exposed Himself : Silver Car - 19th Jan 2013 9:59pm
My daughter goes to this school and if this person does this to her and I'm near by he won't be able to do it any more if he has an illness he should have some one looking after him this has happened a few times around this school.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Man Exposed Himself : Silver Car - 20th Jan 2013 1:09am
Originally Posted by fish5133

Lol laugh

On a serious note this person needs to be caught.

Kill everyone that drives a silver fiesta!

[Linked Image]
Posted By: insanekitty Re: Man Exposed Himself : Silver Car - 20th Jan 2013 12:41pm
Posted By: Pickle Re: Man Exposed Himself : Silver Car - 20th Jan 2013 4:52pm
Posted By: ponytail Re: Man Exposed Himself : Silver Car - 21st Jan 2013 10:56pm
Any description? - or do we start accusing drivers of a silver fiesta type car? Something... anything?
© Wirral-Wikiwirral