Forums
Posted By: rossie Bogus Clare House Collectors - 7th Dec 2012 8:54pm
I was visited by two teenagers. They attended St Marys Wallasey and claimed one of them was doing a run for clare house. A large number of my neighbours had contributed amounts from £1 to £10.
I checked with Clare House and after checking established that these two were bogus and Clare House did not get the money.
Posted By: Zubee Re: Bogus Clare House Collectors - 7th Dec 2012 9:23pm
Grrr. Horrible little sods. Bring back the birch I say!!
Posted By: Salmon Re: Bogus Clare House Collectors - 7th Dec 2012 10:43pm
I hate to say it but I fell for this scam a good few years back when we lived down south. Nothing new under the sun and they seem so genuine.
Posted By: Nighteyes Re: Bogus Clare House Collectors - 7th Dec 2012 11:21pm
if you know who they are you should report them to the police
Posted By: katyem Re: Bogus Clare House Collectors - 8th Dec 2012 2:33pm
Did they have St Marys uniforms on or did they just say they attended St Marys? If you ring St Marys and give a description they may know who it is.

2 St Marys kids chucking boiled sweets etc at a pensioners car earlier in the week. She got out of her car and they were so rude to her, saying what she was she going to do about it etc and laughing. I was on same side of the road walking to collect my kids from primary I said how about this and took a pic with my phone, they scarpered then unfortunately pic was way to blurred. Little gets.
Posted By: rossie Re: Bogus Clare House Collectors - 8th Dec 2012 7:19pm
One of my neighbours knew one of the girls and the police and st marys have been told but the police won,t even speak to the girl because my neighbour is too scared of the girl to make a statement. Modern britian
© Wirral-Wikiwirral