Forums
Posted By: Zelda2012 dont park ya car in victoris street birkenhead - 23rd Aug 2012 10:38pm
one of my daughters parked her car there while visiting her sister and some barstard has smashed her back windscreen.you have been warned.
oh and nothing the police can do as she only saw the the barstard running away.
is that behind the bridge In Zelda and if so might be worthseeing if b/Inn has cctv
not sure,dont know that area well.she did knock on the door of the flat he came out of and they told her his name so police now have it.
she is heart broken brand new car
Posted By: Anonymous Re: dont park ya car in victoris street birkenhead - 23rd Aug 2012 11:20pm
your daughter must have pissed the barstard off. my sister has never had any problems, she leaves her new fancy car open all the time and it does not get targeted. it may be worth your while to install cctv as information from the internet indicates that these petty fieuds can last many years and can become violent. best of luck.
carnt see how she has pissed anyone off as she doe not live there and her sister has only just moved there.so they dont know anyone
The moron's are moving on from bus shelters then are they?

Y'know what should happen to people who damage or destroy private and public property? They should be automatically jailed and forced to work off the cost of repairing/replacing what they've wrecked!

I'm sick of muppets who view their area like a toddler views an activity centre! mad
Posted By: Anonymous Re: dont park ya car in victoris street birkenhead - 23rd Aug 2012 11:54pm
well something is a miss. are you sure this has nothing to do with your other daughter who is getting bullied. I would tread with much caution as your daughter may be broadcasting to much of her private life to people she thinks are friends. I urge you to look closer to home, "things happen for a reason". best of luck.
this has nothing to do with my other daughter at all.and looks like they may have the person who did it as his mates have now grassed him up.so no need to look closer to home.
as i said before she has only lived there a couple of weeks and she keeps herself to herself.
and it was her sister car not hers.her sister was visiting her.her sister lives no were near birkenhead.

don't understand why you would think something is a miss when things sometimes just happen,like houses being robber people being attacked and robbed
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: dont park ya car in victoris street birkenhead - 24th Aug 2012 12:23am
@joalex

my God, how you assume and /or presume?! Flaming Norah!
Posted By: Dilly Re: dont park ya car in victoris street birkenhead - 24th Aug 2012 6:25am
just the work of a moron. Good luck to you an your daughters.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: dont park ya car in victoris street birkenhead - 24th Aug 2012 7:13am
Originally Posted by joalex
your daughter must have pissed the barstard off. my sister has never had any problems, she leaves her new fancy car open all the time and it does not get targeted. it may be worth your while to install cctv as information from the internet indicates that these petty fieuds can last many years and can become violent. best of luck.

Nice one Sherlock, you have now caused your sister to become a target for thieves, I suggest you get a mod to edit your post!
Posted By: rocks Re: dont park ya car in victoris street birkenhead - 24th Aug 2012 8:36am
sorry to hear your families having a run of bad luck zelda i hope they get the people involved

(some strange posting on this thread tho confused )
well something is a miss. are you sure this has nothing to do with your other daughter who is getting bullied. I would tread with much caution as your daughter may be broadcasting to much of her private life to people she thinks are friends. I urge you to look closer to home, "things happen for a reason". best of luck.

Bad case of paranoia here.
Originally Posted by _Ste_

Nice one Sherlock, you have now caused your sister to become a target for thieves, I suggest you get a mod to edit your post!

Nicely quoted, Watson.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral