Forums
Posted By: Focuzed Crash Liscard............ - 21st Jul 2012 10:39am
Just heard, crash liscard, vectra into the lighting shop?
Posted By: Rambo Re: Crash Liscard............ - 21st Jul 2012 10:45am
Which lighting shop? What road?
Posted By: Dell1234 Re: Crash Liscard............ - 21st Jul 2012 10:47am
Car gone into Martin & Hicks shop
Posted By: Rambo Re: Crash Liscard............ - 21st Jul 2012 10:57am
That the one on the corner near the ambulance station?
Posted By: Rambo Re: Crash Liscard............ - 21st Jul 2012 10:58am
Just google mapped it and it is, thanks.
Posted By: Razzi Re: Crash Liscard............ - 21st Jul 2012 11:29am
Guy in the vectra, absolutely drugged to the eyeballs sped along liscard rd hit a car by the park then clipped my husbands leg before crashing into martin hicks knocking a man off his ladders and trapping people in Hicks'shop. He got out of his wrecked car laughing and tried to just walk off but my husband grabbed him and put him up against the railing till the police arrived. Dont think anyone anyone involved is badly injured just cuts and bruises.
Posted By: Rambo Re: Crash Liscard............ - 21st Jul 2012 11:34am
Bloody hell, well done your husband!
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Crash Liscard............ - 21st Jul 2012 11:37am
Laughing?
Surprised he didn't get public punishment, what an idiot, hope all involved are ok.
Posted By: Razzi Re: Crash Liscard............ - 21st Jul 2012 11:42am
Hes been looked at by paramedics phoned me up while he was sitting on the kerb waiting for them,he said if he had been 2 seconds slower he'dve been dead so he is a bit shocked. People were still trapped in the shop by the basti ds car tho ... husband says 3 of them kept him on the railings, but apparently he hit a bus 1st then a man on the crossing by the kings arms who didnt come off quite so luckily.
Posted By: dizdazdoz Re: Crash Liscard............ - 21st Jul 2012 11:53am
Probably get a £100 fine, 6 points on his NO LICENSE, and 100 hours community service.

Really hope all involved recover and well done those who grabbed him until police arrived.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Crash Liscard............ - 21st Jul 2012 12:38pm
Just been to get lunch and the traffic is chaos, if you can your best avoiding the area as the top bit of liscard road has a police roadblock and the traffic from the top of manor road to half of the one way system is horrendous.

Well done to the people that detained this fool.

clap
Posted By: Helles Re: Crash Liscard............ - 21st Jul 2012 1:13pm
Couple of pics.

Attached picture Photo0031[1].jpg
Attached picture Photo0032[1].jpg
Posted By: Helles Re: Crash Liscard............ - 21st Jul 2012 1:16pm
With car removed.

Attached picture Photo0034[1].jpg
Posted By: Gold_Moon Re: Crash Liscard............ - 21st Jul 2012 1:35pm
I've just come through there! My Dad and I were stuck in traffic where Wallasey Road meets Seaview Road, and my Dad,(who was driving and unaware of any incident,) was voicing his usual complaint about how the lights should be staggered so the traffic can filter instead of everybody trying to go at the same time.

As we approached the lights outside the HSBC bank, we saw a cop getting out of his car parked on the crossing, in front of a sandwich board stating there'd been an accident. So we turned off at Westminster Road to get home, and didn't know until now what had happened.

I hope the injuries suffered by innocent bystanders aren't serious, and I hope the judge throws the book at the a$$-clown responsible when it finally gets to court! mad
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Crash Liscard............ - 21st Jul 2012 1:52pm
How did the car manage to end up in that position?

It almost looks as though it was steered like that.

Was he speeding?
Posted By: Dilly Re: Crash Liscard............ - 21st Jul 2012 4:27pm
well done to all that nabbed him, he should be strung up by his b**ls. could so easily have been fatal. somad
Posted By: jessiikahh Re: Crash Liscard............ - 21st Jul 2012 9:03pm
he nearly hit a dad and 2 kids missed them by a couple of inches frown

and the lad got knicked he was stoned apprently my friend saw the incident happen

Posted By: lansyp Re: Crash Liscard............ - 22nd Jul 2012 7:39am
Pitty the building didn't fall on the stupid idiot
Posted By: marvin Re: Crash Liscard............ - 22nd Jul 2012 5:35pm
How??? Work is long enough as it is without bellends like this getting roads closed! Shit man, I was 45 minutes late for the pub because of this guy.
Posted By: marvin Re: Crash Liscard............ - 22nd Jul 2012 5:37pm
Originally Posted by lansyp
Pitty the building didn't fall on the stupid idiot
Posted By: dave_h Re: Crash Liscard............ - 23rd Jul 2012 3:38pm
Originally Posted by Razzi
Guy in the vectra, absolutely drugged to the eyeballs sped along liscard rd hit a car by the park then clipped my husbands leg before crashing into martin hicks knocking a man off his ladders and trapping people in Hicks'shop. He got out of his wrecked car laughing and tried to just walk off but my husband grabbed him and put him up against the railing till the police arrived. Dont think anyone anyone involved is badly injured just cuts and bruises.

how did he resist temptation to actually squeeze him through the railings? the arrogance of him laughing... id of burst him open!!!!
Posted By: oldpm01 Re: Crash Liscard............ - 25th Jul 2012 3:51pm
should have tied the muppets to the railings and left him...could have used them as improvised stocks
Posted By: sonylegs Re: Crash Liscard............ - 27th Dec 2014 4:16pm
How come the shop remains closed?
© Wirral-Wikiwirral