Forums
Posted By: PotNoodle Accident Leasowe Road - 2nd Jul 2012 10:26am
Accident on Leasowe Rd, right by Gaedenside Roundabout, Accident involves a motorbike and a car.

Traffic backing up.

Nasty weather this for bikers.
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: Accident Leasowe Road - 2nd Jul 2012 10:36am
Hope everyone ok
Posted By: bazzoh Re: Accident Leasowe Road - 2nd Jul 2012 11:47am
this would be the roundabout put in to prevent accidents but has actually been the scene of more "bumps" since it was put in! particularly the metal railing by the bus stop!
hope eveyones ok though, it is very slippy on the roads
Posted By: marzie Re: Accident Leasowe Road - 2nd Jul 2012 12:10pm
trouble with the roundabout is drivers going up leasowe rd doing forty plus m.p .h dont slow down to give traffic coming out of the estate right of way
Posted By: alann Re: Accident Leasowe Road - 2nd Jul 2012 1:49pm
Hope all r ok
Posted By: Capt_America Re: Accident Leasowe Road - 2nd Jul 2012 4:57pm
It's my sister-in-law, skidded on diesel on the roundabout and then hit by the car behind. Broken shoulder and ribs and admitted to Arrowe park but otherwise OK. On her way to a funeral believe it or not. such bad luck.

Attached picture 391504_10151868928845063_1021030313_n.jpg
Posted By: ThatChap Re: Accident Leasowe Road - 2nd Jul 2012 6:45pm
blooming diesel... I nearly had an 'off' on a roundabout this afternoon from a diesel splash too... Wish people wouldn't over-fill their tanks - especially bus drivers (how do I know its bus drivers - I don't for sure, but on aigburth road I've seen the line of drips pulling in at each bus-stop layby....)

Hope your s-i-l heals quick, glad it wasn't worse....
Posted By: lansyp Re: Accident Leasowe Road - 2nd Jul 2012 7:46pm
she wasnt on the way to norman duttons funeral wash she ,sorry its just my uncle was getting buried today so just wondering if she was family sorry to go off subject
Posted By: Capt_America Re: Accident Leasowe Road - 3rd Jul 2012 10:56pm
No mate it was on the way back from Graham Langley's funeral.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral