Forums
Posted By: Danni DOG SHOW ARROWE PARK - LOST KEYS - 28th May 2012 12:11pm
hi everyone.
was wondering if anyone could help me out. i went to the dog show at Arrowe Park yesterday with my children (fabulous show by the way) . unfortinatly my daughter managed to get hold of my house keys and dropped them some were up at Arrowe Park. There not only the only set of keys i had but they also had my daughters belly clip on from when she was born. its a long shot but thought id try here to see if anyone may of found them or handed them in.
thanks guys
Posted By: rocks Re: DOG SHOW ARROWE PARK - LOST KEYS - 28th May 2012 7:12pm
i'll be walking around arrowe park on wednesday, its a long shot but i'll keep my eyes open for you smile
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: DOG SHOW ARROWE PARK - LOST KEYS - 28th May 2012 8:30pm
Have you tryed pm ing Tilly on here? She was an organiser/knows the organisers. Good luck.
Posted By: Zelda2012 Re: DOG SHOW ARROWE PARK - LOST KEYS - 28th May 2012 9:22pm
will ask my sister inlaw she was there
Posted By: Tilly Re: DOG SHOW ARROWE PARK - LOST KEYS - 28th May 2012 9:43pm
Originally Posted by Danni
hi everyone.
was wondering if anyone could help me out. i went to the dog show at Arrowe Park yesterday with my children (fabulous show by the way) . unfortinatly my daughter managed to get hold of my house keys and dropped them some were up at Arrowe Park. There not only the only set of keys i had but they also had my daughters belly clip on from when she was born. its a long shot but thought id try here to see if anyone may of found them or handed them in.
thanks guys

I'll ask the people that where left tidying up the show area Danni...
Posted By: Danni Re: DOG SHOW ARROWE PARK - LOST KEYS - 28th May 2012 9:51pm
thats really kind of you thank you. really appreciate it smile
Posted By: Tilly Re: DOG SHOW ARROWE PARK - LOST KEYS - 28th May 2012 9:56pm
awww Sorry Danni, a set of keys where handed in but claimed straight away.
Posted By: Danni Re: DOG SHOW ARROWE PARK - LOST KEYS - 28th May 2012 10:00pm
someone found a set of keys in a park in wallasey aswell. must of been a day of loosing keys. This is going to sound really stupid but do you know what that set looked like and what was on them. Im sure they did belong to someone else but the way things have been going on around here, you cant be to careful frown
Posted By: Tilly Re: DOG SHOW ARROWE PARK - LOST KEYS - 28th May 2012 10:03pm
They where car keys and had an old dogs tag on but no baby peg. sorry hun x
Posted By: Danni Re: DOG SHOW ARROWE PARK - LOST KEYS - 28th May 2012 10:12pm
thats fine hun. thank you so much. if you hear of anymore being handed in let me know and appreciate everybody elses help. smile x
Posted By: Danni Re: DOG SHOW ARROWE PARK - LOST KEYS - 29th May 2012 8:07am
Posted By: reddragon Re: DOG SHOW ARROWE PARK - LOST KEYS - 29th May 2012 2:02pm
have you contacted Upton police station
© Wirral-Wikiwirral