Forums
Posted By: starman brow road bidston police - 20th May 2012 2:01pm
why are there so many police cars and ambulances on brow road bidston?
Posted By: madrob Re: brow road bidston police - 20th May 2012 2:03pm
a young girl was found dead in the woods sow sad
Posted By: 1971efc Re: brow road bidston police - 20th May 2012 2:06pm
according to thetalk bidston station closed off because another body found,,, dont know the speciffics
Posted By: lauralou2 Re: brow road bidston police - 20th May 2012 2:55pm
oh my god not another one
Posted By: mikroc Re: brow road bidston police - 20th May 2012 3:04pm
yes bidston station is full of the plod
Posted By: starman Re: brow road bidston police - 20th May 2012 3:05pm
hi lauralou2 i am afriad so,the police presents have been heavy, and the ambulances have been in attendance. now it looks like forensics people have arrived, really sad news.
Posted By: jen8505 Re: brow road bidston police - 20th May 2012 3:08pm
Seriously what's happening here lately?
Posted By: starman Re: brow road bidston police - 20th May 2012 3:10pm
this is a seperate incident from yesterday on bidston hill,
Posted By: lauralou2 Re: brow road bidston police - 20th May 2012 3:11pm
Originally Posted by starman
hi lauralou2 i am afriad so,the police presents have been heavy, and the ambulances have been in attendance. now it looks like forensics people have arrived, really sad news.
cant believe it you know its awful what is going on bad bad news
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: brow road bidston police - 20th May 2012 3:13pm
Odd?

The police were at the train station yesterday.
Posted By: rocks Re: brow road bidston police - 20th May 2012 5:07pm
my father has just visited said 18yr old found dead and 18yrs old male been arrested (i didnt ask how he heard sorry)
Posted By: jessiikahh Re: brow road bidston police - 20th May 2012 5:19pm
apprently there just using the train station as crime scnee due to the kn**head who murder the girl last night had been sleeping before he murdered her they are looking for evidence!! also there waitin for cctv off tesco to see if anything caught him on there :s

also he set a house on fire (orchard rd) and put a baby in hospital and is a pedo

not sure how true that is but its whats on thetalk!!!
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: brow road bidston police - 20th May 2012 5:34pm
Originally Posted by rocks
my father has just visited said 18yr old found dead and 18yrs old male been arrested (i didnt ask how he heard sorry)
She was a school friend of Shums frown
Posted By: Anonymous Re: brow road bidston police - 20th May 2012 5:46pm
dont live locally anymore, but iam quite amazed on all the recent events that have been posted, whats going on over there? max
Posted By: jessiikahh Re: brow road bidston police - 20th May 2012 6:01pm
i have now spoken to someone who knows ALL true facts!!!

here it goes this was reply to a little convo weve been having

Hi jess babys fine thanks how's amelia? Seen you comment on that wirral free talk or wateva its called n e way the lad is called xxxx xxxx he was arrested yesterday he was on the run as he burnt a house down in orchard road we're his sisters x lived not his sister I no because his mum lives 4 doors away from my mums and we grew up with them and we helped wash his stuff that smelt smoky the flat above had a family in with a baby he was hiding all over the place with his girlfriend xxxx! He had an arguement with her and she hit him with a brick so he strangled her 2 death and hid the body, xxxxx lived over the road from my mum and it was his dad xxxx xxxx who was the peado! these facts you no how things get messed up through the grape vine x

Admin : Thank you for your comments however at this time you can not post names until its in the news.
Posted By: cathie Re: brow road bidston police - 20th May 2012 6:14pm
Her name was Hannah, she was 17 years old, she went to school with my two lads, her uncle is one of my best friends, she went missing last year and was found at a friends house after the police & her family put up posters & had appeals in local papers for her to come home.

Hopefully she is at peace xxx
Posted By: pokerchamp Re: brow road bidston police - 20th May 2012 6:15pm
that was good of them to help conceal evidence of someone who set fire to somebody elses property!!!!sick people in this world!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: brow road bidston police - 20th May 2012 6:17pm
thank you jess for info. glad the baby is fine, very sad about the other girl. it sounded a real messed up ordeal. max
Posted By: lauralou2 Re: brow road bidston police - 20th May 2012 6:19pm
Originally Posted by cathie
Her name was Hannah She was 17 years old, she went to school with my two lads, her uncle is one of my best friends, she went missing last year and was found at a friends house after the police & her family put up posters & had appeals in local papers for her to come home.

sorry to hear this is someone so close to you cathie must be awful for you cant imagine.........xxx
Posted By: lauralou2 Re: brow road bidston police - 20th May 2012 6:21pm
half the worlds going crazy been so many tragic things happen this week really awful
Posted By: cathie Re: brow road bidston police - 20th May 2012 6:24pm
Originally Posted by lauralou2
Originally Posted by cathie
Her name was Hannah she was 17 years old, she went to school with my two lads, her uncle is one of my best friends, she went missing last year and was found at a friends house after the police & her family put up posters & had appeals in local papers for her to come home.

sorry to hear this is someone so close to you cathie must be awful for you cant imagine.........xxx

Thanks, Hannah had her troubles but she was a lovely girl who'd always say hello
Posted By: Griff Re: brow road bidston police - 20th May 2012 6:43pm
Very sad state of affairs. Such sadness going on lately.
My Regards to all who knew her.
Posted By: rocks Re: brow road bidston police - 20th May 2012 6:47pm
thoughts go out to family and anyone who knows them
Posted By: lestom Re: brow road bidston police - 20th May 2012 9:30pm
Such sad news.
Posted By: cathie Re: brow road bidston police - 21st May 2012 11:04am
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...eenager-stabbed-death-secluded-spot.html
Posted By: brittone05 Re: brow road bidston police - 22nd May 2012 6:03pm
What a poor waste of such a young life frown
I am thankful reading some of the sad stories surrounding Wirral of late, that we got our kids away from there xx
Posted By: Anonymous Re: brow road bidston police - 22nd May 2012 6:08pm
Running topic On this. https://www.wikiwirral.co.uk/forums...ed_teenager_Hannah_Winds.html#Post694667
© Wirral-Wikiwirral