Forums
Just had this appear on my FB feed:

"Yesterday <son's name> was approached by a man who asked him to get into his car (silver car possibly a Ford). It was just before 7pm on Parkstone Road in Prenton. There was a woman in the car too. Please make your kids aware. Thanks xxx"

"He got out of the car and said to <son's name> to get in the car because he had a surprise for him. Luckily <son's name> is a sensible lad. He was shaking when he got in :-("

The police have been informed. Let your kids know.
Thankfully theres a wise person with decency to make us aware so we can give our kids a heads up if they do approach them , unfortunately the remainin ignorant ^few^ never have to regret scoffing at something thats every(decent) parents nightmare eh !

(yet again its a crime to alert the rest of us is it ? or shall we just risk it an say "fk it" sit back and let them take there pick of kids !!!)Ffs!

thank you counterzero noonoo
Some people's attitude is really disgusting. It's not one of these posts that says they were told about an attempted abduction, it was the parent of a child who nearly got abducted letting people on their friends list that it has happened so get a grip. If you don't believe it fair enough but don't start your pathetic comments, just don't comment at all. I for one would be very grateful to people letting me know these things if my daughter was old enough to be out alone. Thankfully she's only 1!
well said jen8505,these people are just brain dead!!!and it just goes to show their not fit to be parents if thats what they find amusing!!
Admin Notice :

Face Book Comments Removed :

This is the Street News Forum Not the place to justify Face Book or Not. If a member feels its important to pass on to other members please respect that please.

Your views on the Legitimacy of a Face Book Reported comments are welcomed in the General Chat forums.

Admin
Thanks mark. I hate the way people mock what people post as advice for parents. Absolute disgrace
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Attempted child abduction Parkstone Road Prenton - 29th Apr 2012 10:21am
I posted the update on FB because I felt that it was right to alert the parents on my friends list. For the same reason I informed the Police and School.

Thank you countzerouk for passing this on.

I am just relieved that my son is ok and I hope my update helps to keep other children safe.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Attempted child abduction Parkstone Road Prenton - 4th May 2012 4:01pm
any more info on this like

The height, colour, size did the bloke sound local or have tattoo and what was he wearing?

all I can see to tell the kids to look out for is a silver car possibly a Ford.

all I'm asking is for more info please.
White male 40s. Local accent. Silver Mondeo type car. Son said he was tall with a bald/shaved head wearing jeans and a t-shirt.

Hope this helps.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral