Forums
Posted By: Spica Attempted aggravated burglary, - 27th Feb 2012 10:01pm
This hasn't happened very recently, it happened on New Years day this year, 01/01/12. Long story short, Three lads came to my home to attack me and rob me, approx 30 secs later they were fleeing from the place bleeding and terrified, one of them sustained a rather nasty cut to his left hand.
Does anybody know anybody. late teens- early twenties who came home with a nasty cut to the palm of their left hand on the night of New Years day this year?

Devonshire Park, Tranmere
Posted By: Chopper1979 Re: Attempted aggravated burglary, - 27th Feb 2012 10:06pm
Hope you find them- well done for defending yourself and your property.
Posted By: gypsyjune Re: Attempted aggravated burglary, - 27th Feb 2012 10:44pm
Welcome to Wiki Spica ,and well done for having a go back ,such a shame you only just joined Wiki ,you might of got a better response had you of joined at the time , fresh in people`s mind`s ect good luck in finding the ... bags any way June
Posted By: puntoar Re: Attempted aggravated burglary, - 27th Feb 2012 11:06pm
Welcome, I agree with the gypsyjune, sham eyou didnt get on here at the time
Posted By: misssparky Re: Attempted aggravated burglary, - 28th Feb 2012 8:18am
Sorry to hear this Spica!!

How did you get on with the police??

A year ago now I too defended myself, my daughter and my property against a gang of lads (5 of them) trying to break into my house!! Unfortunately for me one of the cheeky B@st##ds got to the police before me and against me as one of them came away with a broken nose and fractured cheek bone, I was arrested!!

I was released on bail and the case went to CPS who allowed this to go to court!!!! Luckily the judges saw sense and I was found not guilty, self defence!

Their story was 'They walked passed my house after a night out and was attacked from behind'

I couldn't believe I was arrested for defending my family and home!! These ... got away scot free, leaving me with the cost of fixing my door and damage were the scuffle took place!! and some costs for the solicitors. These lads did not work (Surprise, surprise) and received a free day out to court supported by victim support and legal aid!!??!!

Hope you get a better outcome!!

(The judge saw it as they didn't get away with anything from my property and went for the next best thing COMPENSATION!!!!)
Posted By: DeanoBirko Re: Attempted aggravated burglary, - 28th Feb 2012 9:59am
^^ That story just made me seethe with anger and hatred.

Hope they get anally raped for eternity.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Attempted aggravated burglary, - 28th Feb 2012 10:04am
Should`ve cut em up spica.
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: Attempted aggravated burglary, - 28th Feb 2012 11:11am
Well done that man, big Bravo Zulu.
Posted By: Spica Re: Attempted aggravated burglary, - 28th Feb 2012 11:47am
I didn't involve the police, no faith in the system, I didn't actually hurt any of them, technically. I just tripped one of them... into a board of wood with nails sticking out of it. Lads hand went out to prop himself up, -onto one of these nails- with his full weight behind it, so he hurt himself, my GSD kept the other two occupied, I got punched in the head about 10 times but they were feeble punches, I didn't have a mark on me.
Posted By: misssparky Re: Attempted aggravated burglary, - 28th Feb 2012 1:30pm
I lost all respect that night for the justice system.

Since this occasion we have bought a lovely big boxer dog to keep me and my daughter company smile

Hope you find the little ####'s
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Attempted aggravated burglary, - 28th Feb 2012 1:32pm
Spica there will be DNA evidence on the wood if you still have it smirk
© Wirral-Wikiwirral