Forums
Posted By: Handbag Incident Rock Ferry? - 23rd Feb 2012 2:15pm
Just been at my allotment in Church Road Tranmere and seen 3+ Police cars come past at speed heading towards Rock Ferry, just wondered if anybody knew what had happened.
Posted By: plumber Re: Incident Rock Ferry? - 23rd Feb 2012 2:38pm
That is normal that for rock ferry isn't it
Posted By: rocks Re: Incident Rock Ferry? - 23rd Feb 2012 3:27pm
doesn't mean they were going to rock ferry they may have just been driving through think
Posted By: shar215 Re: Incident Rock Ferry? - 23rd Feb 2012 4:11pm
Originally Posted by plumber
That is normal that for rock ferry isn't it
why is this normal ? .. i have lived in rock ferry for ten years and never had any problems .. lived in eastham for 30 years and prefer rock ferry hands down
Posted By: Handbag Re: Incident Rock Ferry? - 23rd Feb 2012 4:20pm
Originally Posted by rocks
doesn't mean they were going to rock ferry they may have just been driving through think

They all had sirens on...
Posted By: rocks Re: Incident Rock Ferry? - 23rd Feb 2012 4:38pm
smack
Posted By: lansyp Re: Incident Rock Ferry? - 23rd Feb 2012 4:52pm
Ye I live in rock ferry too and I think its great
Posted By: Lightning Re: Incident Rock Ferry? - 23rd Feb 2012 4:57pm
Easy mistake to make Handbag. good for noticing it though.as alot has been going on this past week.
Rock Fery is a good place now.If you said that about 4 years ago i wouldn t be surprised with all the smackheads and pissheads going around.
I dont live far from you ither Lynsp wink
Posted By: Katryn Re: Incident Rock Ferry? - 23rd Feb 2012 6:56pm
Originally Posted by lansyp
Ye I live in rock ferry too and I think its great

wereabouts are you?

am on estate back of Co-op , Old Chester Road

should read

welcome to hell and dog crap city.
Posted By: Mark Re: Incident Rock Ferry? - 23rd Feb 2012 7:07pm
Ok where you live, if its better or worse is only an opinion, each member is allowed to express an opinion, its not personal.

wikiopinion
Posted By: TheDr Re: Incident Rock Ferry? - 23rd Feb 2012 7:13pm
The three cars (one plain red, they normally use the blue one, with strobe on opposing roof corners and the two area cars) were on a training exercise, nothing to do with the area they were in.

The sirens were on as they were driving above the speed limit in close formation, the is SOP.
Posted By: nidgynoo Re: Incident Rock Ferry? - 23rd Feb 2012 7:27pm
they are getting about then,saw them in wallasey this afternoon..
Posted By: mollydolly Re: Incident Rock Ferry? - 23rd Feb 2012 8:03pm
I saw them in bromborough about 5pm.
Posted By: jimbob Re: Incident Rock Ferry? - 23rd Feb 2012 8:55pm
Rock Ferry, has it moved its boundary.? In my younger days which where a very long time ago. Rock Ferry started at St Pauls road and went south. The area from St Pauls road to Green Lane station and from New Chester road up to and including Old Chester road and part way up the hill towards Church Road was and surly still is Lower Tranmere.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Incident Rock Ferry? - 24th Feb 2012 2:12am
It is normal to see plod around Rock Ferry, given the fact that Well Lane police station is located in the heart of it and actually has a fair few plod cars/vans located there (for the size of it/lack of parking) and Birkenhead isnt that far either, so their units use Old Chester Road and New Chester Road quite often.

smile
Posted By: lansyp Re: Incident Rock Ferry? - 24th Feb 2012 12:38pm
i live right on the a41 and police ambulance and fire engines race past all the time ,the rock ferry border to new ferry is by the subway just passed wood wood rd
Posted By: lemonhead Re: Incident Rock Ferry? - 25th Feb 2012 10:17am
Originally Posted by jimbob
Rock Ferry, has it moved its boundary.? In my younger days which where a very long time ago. Rock Ferry started at St Pauls road and went south. The area from St Pauls road to Green Lane station and from New Chester road up to and including Old Chester road and part way up the hill towards Church Road was and surly still is Lower Tranmere.

hey jimbob im with you on that, the wife says we live in tranmere i say rock ferry, i live just at the back of the co-op in old chester road, its ROCK FERRY lol
© Wirral-Wikiwirral