Forums
Posted By: Handbag Police King Street, Wallasey - 16th Jan 2012 3:10pm
Just driven along King Street where our boys in blue have their big yellow van parked in Mayall's Carpark, there's two officers on each side of the road, I dont know if they are doing vehicle checks or if they were looking for someone specific...

If it vehicle checks good on them... the more uninsured drivers and disqualified muppets they take off the road the better smile
Posted By: eggandchips Re: Police King Street, Wallasey - 16th Jan 2012 3:57pm
theres a load set up in birkenhead

borough road area
Posted By: jessiikahh Re: Police King Street, Wallasey - 16th Jan 2012 4:00pm
where is Mayall's Carpark please i live just off king street but dont know where this is thank youu
Posted By: Norton Re: Police King Street, Wallasey - 16th Jan 2012 4:04pm
Top end, next to BP filling station.. The paint & wallpaper place.
Posted By: Clive Re: Police King Street, Wallasey - 16th Jan 2012 4:05pm
Originally Posted by jessiikahh
where is Mayall's Carpark please i live just off king street but dont know where this is thank youu

Attached picture Capture.JPG
Posted By: jessiikahh Re: Police King Street, Wallasey - 16th Jan 2012 4:05pm
ohh thank you
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Police King Street, Wallasey - 16th Jan 2012 4:30pm
Just been past nothink there now..
Posted By: Gold_Moon Re: Police King Street, Wallasey - 17th Jan 2012 5:40pm
The Fuzz are probably there because some people have been using the car park to buy and sell drugs. I live close by the carpark and have seen cars pulling in, people quickly making an exchange through the windows, and driving off again.
Posted By: kevinhit Re: Police King Street, Wallasey - 17th Jan 2012 6:03pm
Originally Posted by Gold_Moon
The Fuzz are probably there because some people have been using the car park to buy and sell drugs. I live close by the carpark and have seen cars pulling in, people quickly making an exchange through the windows, and driving off again.

If that is the case and you see drug dealing taking place why dont you call the police?!! If I lived by there I would want something done about it. Even if the police dont apprehend anyone it will be logged and the more people that report it, the more resources will be put in that area.
Posted By: Gold_Moon Re: Police King Street, Wallasey - 17th Jan 2012 6:07pm
I DID report it to the police! Don't be too fast to jump to conclusions!
Posted By: kevinhit Re: Police King Street, Wallasey - 17th Jan 2012 9:39pm
Oh good, just make sure you do it every time you see it happening.
Posted By: Gold_Moon Re: Police King Street, Wallasey - 18th Jan 2012 5:50am
I've only noticed suspicious activity once, so I've only called the Police once. But no doubt others have called too, like the owners/employees of Mayall's perhaps.

And the only reason why I noticed at all is because I was working in my front garden for a couple of hours.
Posted By: kevinhit Re: Police King Street, Wallasey - 18th Jan 2012 9:52pm
Thats good. These druggies are everywhere nowadays but that doesnt mean its ok for them to do their dirty work wherever they want and for the public to say 'oh its the druggies'.

Some people think its not worth calling the police but it actually makes sense.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Police King Street, Wallasey - 19th Jan 2012 12:17am
Not right though is it kevinhit?

© Wirral-Wikiwirral