Forums
Posted By: torryman dawlish road "posh" vandals" - 1st Jan 2012 3:02am
I have over the last 4-5 years have had mindless vandalism on my car (wing mirrors (3) ..scratches...smashed window...outside my home ..Torrington Road Wallasey....so I took to leaving my car in a side street near my home at weekends, not outside anybody's front because I consider myself thoughtful & considerate....so tonight being New Years eve I put it in Dawlish Road ..off Marlowe road where the so called "nice" people live ...only to discover that one of the "bigots" had pulled my windscreen wipers off the screen (not damaged thankfully) but it is at least the fourth time it has happened in this road... it is some absolute petty minded little snob...who can't quite bring himself /herself to actually damage my car but wants to "discourage" me from parking there...I even printed out A4 letters which I left on my dashboard (a previous time) to explain why I was leaving my car there..hey presto...next morning... wipers aloft...
I just can't believe that people can be so silly /petty.

My apologies to anybody who has had real vandalism done to them recently ...I've had my share ..I just want to tell the pompous idiot in their vacuous little bubble to grow up!!!
Posted By: Tatey Re: dawlish road "posh" vandals" - 1st Jan 2012 6:35am
I guess that you don't have a front or rear garden that can be used for off road parking then?
Posted By: paxvobiscum Re: dawlish road "posh" vandals" - 1st Jan 2012 8:08am
Sorry Torryman you are having such trouble.I have someone who parks a large white van outside my house and it is difficult to see around it when I back out of the drive.
I do not however have a problem as regards their right to park on a public road.

In the old days posh vandals were considered to be indulging in 'high jinks',and the 'working class' ones were called 'delinquents' or 'vandals', so you can imagine which lot got into trouble with the authorities..

Labels are interesting such as 'terrorist' or 'freedom fighter'depending on what view held.
Posted By: reddragon Re: dawlish road "posh" vandals" - 1st Jan 2012 9:42am
Hi would it be worth a couple of you and the risk of losing/tampering with the wipers set up a stakeout using a video camera and catch the bugger on film and taking it to the police or is the use of the video not acceptable in the eyes of the law maybe our more knowledgeable members can confirm over that because its classed as criminal damage.
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: dawlish road "posh" vandals" - 1st Jan 2012 9:52am
Don 't know if it fits your circumstances but years ago my Merc had its wipers vandalised on a regular basis and it turned out that it was a little scrote who had been turned down by one of my daughters "getting his own back". If yours is the only car getting done over then there is someone with an obvious grudge anyway.
Posted By: gypsyjune Re: dawlish road "posh" vandals" - 1st Jan 2012 11:27am
Originally Posted by torryman
I have over the last 4-5 years have had mindless vandalism on my car (wing mirrors (3) ..scratches...smashed window...outside my home ..Torrington Road Wallasey....so I took to leaving my car in a side street near my home at weekends, not outside anybody's front because I consider myself thoughtful & considerate....so tonight being New Years eve I put it in Dawlish Road ..off Marlowe road where the so called "nice" people live ...only to discover that one of the "bigots" had pulled my windscreen wipers off the screen (not damaged thankfully) but it is at least the fourth time it has happened in this road... it is some absolute petty minded little snob...who can't quite bring himself /herself to actually damage my car but wants to "discourage" me from parking there...I even printed out A4 letters which I left on my dashboard (a previous time) to explain why I was leaving my car there..hey presto...next morning... wipers aloft...
I just can't believe that people can be so silly /petty.

My apologies to anybody who has had real vandalism done to them recently ...I've had my share ..I just want to tell the pompous idiot in their vacuous little bubble to grow up!!!
Hi Torryman ,i feel for you iv`e had the like`s of that for years by various idiots walking home after a few drinks but your`s seem to be out of spite because you parked there, can you get your self a sign saying cctv installed in this car cos if they are cowards doing this it may put them off but what ever you do don`t give them a slap i did that and got arrested for assault good luck any way xx smile
Posted By: Sanchez Re: dawlish road "posh" vandals" - 1st Jan 2012 11:56am
If this happens without fail everytime you park there then Id be happy to wait in the same road all night and keep an eye out for this joker.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: dawlish road "posh" vandals" - 1st Jan 2012 12:37pm
They need a slap, cheeky gets shouldn't be touching your vehicle full stop.

I had some mindless idiot damage the passenger wing mirror on my Saab the other day at the bottom of tollemache rd car park. There was a size 10 footprint on the window where they'd tried smashing the window.

If your reading this and it was you I'd just like to say your a puff with no balls, come boot me not my car fanny!

I keep weapons in my car for the likes of these pricks and I'd happily use them to beat someone's face to a pulp for messing with my cars.

Hope you can resolve the problem Torryman but if it were me id be extremely peed off about your situation.
Posted By: Helles Re: dawlish road "posh" vandals" - 1st Jan 2012 1:18pm
Originally Posted by _Ste_
They need a slap, cheeky gets shouldn't be touching your vehicle full stop.

I had some mindless idiot damage the passenger wing mirror on my Saab the other day at the bottom of tollemache rd car park. There was a size 10 footprint on the window where they'd tried smashing the window.

If your reading this and it was you I'd just like to say your a puff with no balls, come boot me not my car fanny!

I keep weapons in my car for the likes of these pricks and I'd happily use them to beat someone's face to a pulp for messing with my cars.

Hope you can resolve the problem Torryman but if it were me id be extremely peed off about your situation.

Seems a bit daft advertising the fact that you carry offensive weapons and telling the police where you park! Just an observation like!
Posted By: camtrix321 Re: dawlish road "posh" vandals" - 1st Jan 2012 1:29pm
Hi mate you wern`t the only ones last nite
The whole road had there car wing mirrors damaged
rather miff off great start to new year
Posted By: jaki1 Re: dawlish road "posh" vandals" - 1st Jan 2012 1:31pm
tools of the trade lol
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: dawlish road "posh" vandals" - 1st Jan 2012 1:43pm
Not daft helles, they can't do anything, let them try.
They are perfectly legal wink
Posted By: sean99789 Re: dawlish road "posh" vandals" - 1st Jan 2012 1:48pm
Originally Posted by _Ste_
Not daft helles, they can't do anything, let them try.
They are perfectly legal wink

Tools of the trade I guess lol wink whippy
Posted By: dave_h Re: dawlish road "posh" vandals" - 1st Jan 2012 2:14pm
you pay road tax dont you, the park were u like, im not far from you if you require some support......
Posted By: dave_h Re: dawlish road "posh" vandals" - 1st Jan 2012 10:26pm
in fact were bouts did you park it? i feel a little experiment come on.......
Posted By: torryman Re: dawlish road "posh" vandals" - 1st Jan 2012 11:20pm
Just on the right opposite the garages...about 20 ft down the road, not outside anybody's house, as the first house actually in Dawlish is about 50ft into the road (because of the land belonging to the house that is on the corner of Marlowe Rd). But honestly every time that I park there the "toy vandal" feels obliged to warn me off..
It would be interesting to see if anybody else gets the same "treatment"
Originally Posted by dave_h
Posted By: dave_h Re: dawlish road "posh" vandals" - 1st Jan 2012 11:33pm
well if i catch anyone touching my car without good reason i shall unleash biblical destruction and untold misery on such a rapscallion
Posted By: torryman Re: dawlish road "posh" vandals" - 1st Jan 2012 11:41pm
BE MY GUEST SIR!!!!
Posted By: gypsyjune Re: dawlish road "posh" vandals" - 1st Jan 2012 11:45pm
Originally Posted by torryman
Just on the right opposite the garages...about 20 ft down the road, not outside anybody's house, as the first house actually in Dawlish is about 50ft into the road (because of the land belonging to the house that is on the corner of Marlowe Rd). But honestly every time that I park there the "toy vandal" feels obliged to warn me off..
It would be interesting to see if anybody else gets the same "treatment"
Dave-h your great lol smile
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: dawlish road "posh" vandals" - 1st Jan 2012 11:49pm
Sounds like a wikiwirral-stakeout is emerging wink
Posted By: gypsyjune Re: dawlish road "posh" vandals" - 1st Jan 2012 11:51pm
Hi DD I`m up for that ,Dave-h is great for even thinking this isn`t he ,god help the person damaging the car tho shocked,lolserve him right smile
Posted By: dave_h Re: dawlish road "posh" vandals" - 2nd Jan 2012 12:03am
conduct a recce in order to facilitate future operations lol
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: dawlish road "posh" vandals" - 2nd Jan 2012 1:33am
Lol you have the right idear daveh
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: dawlish road "posh" vandals" - 2nd Jan 2012 1:24pm
Just be careful the old bill doesn't stake out Dawlish now to catch the vigilantes. Remember it is those who live within the law and are protecting themselves who are dangerous not the scrotes who go around wrecking peoples' property and lives. What a topsy-turvy society we live in.
Posted By: gypsyjune Re: dawlish road "posh" vandals" - 2nd Jan 2012 2:38pm
That`s true Bandy smile
Posted By: dave_h Re: dawlish road "posh" vandals" - 2nd Jan 2012 2:42pm
Originally Posted by BandyCoot
Just be careful the old bill doesn't stake out Dawlish now to catch the vigilantes. Remember it is those who live within the law and are protecting themselves who are dangerous not the scrotes who go around wrecking peoples' property and lives. What a topsy-turvy society we live in.

its a bit of banter, i would never conduct any activities outside of the law, i would always foloow the correct procedures for reportig a crime and allow those charge with upholding the law to do the work......... i am being genuine as well...
Posted By: julie253 Re: dawlish road "posh" vandals" - 4th Jan 2012 9:18pm
I have had my car vandalised too at the side of my house. Came out the other morning to find the passenger wing mirror hanging off - so it wasn't knocked by a car going too close - it has been done on purpose by somebody walking by. My husband has also had nails in his tyres a few times too. There has been a bit of problem over parking but we park at the side of our own house and over our own drive (which we don't use cos of bins etc) and at a meeting about it I was told by somebody to park outside the front of my house and not at the side in the side road - erm - we live on a busy dual carriageway and you aren't supposed to park there all night apparently. Sorry I'm having a rant cos it is so annoying when you are doing nothing wrong and feel like you are being pinpointed by mindless idiots
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: dawlish road "posh" vandals" - 5th Jan 2012 2:12pm
Originally Posted by BandyCoot

its a bit of banter, i would never conduct any activities outside of the law, i would always foloow the correct procedures for reportig a crime and allow those charge with upholding the law to do the work......... i am being genuine as well...

pml. Banter is a two way street Davy.
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: dawlish road "posh" vandals" - 5th Jan 2012 3:39pm
While we all dream of having a Javelin Rocket launcher at the right place at the right time, back to reality, its a camera and a mobile phone that would be used.

[youtube]x6_JpPvWCAQ[/youtube]
Posted By: julie253 Re: dawlish road "posh" vandals" - 5th Jan 2012 4:26pm
I got one for christmas lol
© Wirral-Wikiwirral