Forums
A long shot no doubt but if anyone happens to realise they've picked up the wrong coat(s) from the top of the cash machine in The Lighthouse (FRIDAY 30th DEC) please let me know.

Granted I'm not too arsed about the £15.00 coat I purchased from Tesco, which went missing but I am slightly more concerned about the decidedly more expensive coat that was atop my own, which belonged to my mate. His missus ain't happy as you'd expect but thankfully my missus isn't as miffed. Funny that isn't?!

If you somehow managed to acquire or know of someone who discovered a new coat from their Friday night adventure please let me know.

Thanks muchly. Mike.

Originally Posted by clayman22
A long shot no doubt but if anyone happens to realise they've picked up the wrong coat(s) from the top of the cash machine in The Lighthouse (FRIDAY 30th DEC) please let me know.

Granted I'm not too arsed about the £15.00 coat I purchased from Tesco, which went missing but I am slightly more concerned about the decidedly more expensive coat that was atop my own, which belonged to my mate. His missus ain't happy as you'd expect but thankfully my missus isn't as miffed. Funny that isn't?!

If you somehow managed to acquire or know of someone who discovered a new coat from their Friday night adventure please let me know.

Thanks muchly. Mike.

Hi Mike stupid question but have you been in touch with them ,it`s probably still there ,good luck ,the cleaners are in there early ish tho
Yeah GYPSYJUNE I asked behind the bar before we left last night and I also popped in this afternoon just in case they had turned up. Ever the eternal optimist I'm hoping somebody realises their mistake and hands it/them in but I'm also of the thinking that someone may have snaffled them. Not to worry.
Was it just the cash that you lost Clayman, or did you have other items such as keys in the pockets?
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Coat Lost in Lighthouse Pub W'sey (two in fact!) - 31st Dec 2011 11:00pm
Check the bins sir.
Why aren't you partying Ste?
Originally Posted by Bezzymate
Why aren't you partying Ste?

I am bez, thought I'd check to see if wiki was alright, I am a mod after all, just doing my job wink
© Wirral-Wikiwirral