Forums
Posted By: Maisie Lost Renault Megane Car key - 15th Dec 2011 12:26pm
Hi everyone, my friends mum went shopping on Tuesday in Birkenhead town centre and has lost her car key. The key is on a first direct key ring and also has a tesco club card attached to it. She has retraced her steps and asked in every shop she went in. Up to now they have not been handed in. This is the only key for the car, as the spare one was stolen last year along with her hand bag. If anyone has found them or has heard of any being found could you please contact me.
Thanks
Maisie
Posted By: TheDr Re: Lost Renault Megane Car key - 15th Dec 2011 12:52pm
Tesco are quite good at returning keys if they are handed in with a club card attached so make sure her address details are correct.
Posted By: Angharad111 Re: Lost Renault Megane Car key - 19th Dec 2011 5:59am
Did you know that if you hand in a tesco club card into tesco - they can return your club card to you. But, I am not sure how the security situation works with this.

Does anyone out there know the answer.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Lost Renault Megane Car key - 20th Dec 2011 8:39pm
Eh?

Regarding Your lost key Maisie, ask your mom to have a look through her documents as there is usually a key number card in the folder which you take to the manufacturer in the case of a lost or broken key smile
Posted By: freddy Re: Lost Renault Megane Car key - 22nd Dec 2011 1:26am
i wonder how many club card points tesco will give you for the key ?? lol sorry .
© Wirral-Wikiwirral