Forums
Posted By: rocks LIVE WORLD CAMS - 23rd Mar 2020 8:46pm
I thought some people may enjoy looking at the animal world while we have to stay in, I followed the eagle nest a few years ago and found it fascinating watching the eggs hatch and finally flee the nest...quite a journey and not without some sadness along the way...enjoy smile

https://explore.org/livecams/bald-eagles/decorah-eagles
Posted By: granny Re: LIVE WORLD CAMS - 23rd Mar 2020 9:30pm

Hi Rocks, welcome back.

I used to follow African waterholes, bears (like Cools does) , and was fascinated by the walrus. I still have no idea what their purpose is , apart from dredging the bottom of the seas.
More recently I haven't been watching but will get up to scratch again now. Thanks for raising this fabulous site again.
Posted By: cools Re: LIVE WORLD CAMS - 23rd Mar 2020 9:31pm
Hi Rocks, hope you ok.. such a sad time for us all but extra hard for you.Stay strong x ...
I love this site , you put it on here ages ago and since then I’ve been hooked on the bears of Katmai. I’ve looked in on others on here as well, got a bit fed up if the African one showing hippos all the time. Got to get myself into the gorilla one as I think they are fascinating ,plenty if time now to do it eh. Take care....
Posted By: rocks Re: LIVE WORLD CAMS - 23rd Mar 2020 9:45pm
hi granny and cools, ooo glad you followed it last time I posted it up, I haven't followed it my self for a couple of years but thought this is an ideal time to keep my eye on it again...stay safe peeps x
Posted By: snowshoes Re: LIVE WORLD CAMS - 23rd Mar 2020 10:13pm
I read the mountain gorillas are at danger from covid 19
Posted By: cools Re: LIVE WORLD CAMS - 23rd Mar 2020 10:35pm
Oh no , there’s not that many left. I do know that they very susceptible to colds and things what we get so I expect it makes sense. What a horrible mess we in , so sad right now..
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: LIVE WORLD CAMS - 23rd Mar 2020 10:54pm
All primates probably, not just Mountain Gorillas.
Posted By: granny Re: LIVE WORLD CAMS - 23rd Mar 2020 11:37pm
Originally Posted by snowshoes
I read the mountain gorillas are at danger from covid 19

I read that too. In fact it was a charity that produced the information. 98% of our DNA and the mountain gorillas are a threatened species. That is the concern I think.
The other species of primates are not so threatened.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral