Forums
hi HI folks, A well as me still doing the GN15 T bag mine ex "wikiwoodtown" im going to do a 1/12th scale dolls house garden railway, dolls scale is 1" inch to the foot where as GN15 scale is 1/2"inch to the foot. The idea for me is for me to operate a small layout and my wife to operate the dolls house, well for the garden railway i managed to get a nice N gauge train set (2mm to the foot) a wild west set called IRON DUKE from a nice lady on fleabay who also lives in seacome (so easy to pick up thanks tina). Now N gauge track works out at about 3 1/2" gauge just right for a garden railway in 1/12th scale. Well i started to look for one, for days i looked and the prices and the range is so vast BUT at last i found one on our local gumtree a perfect house right size, right type, right price (a local family from upton thanks lee) its good living on the wirral ALL local produce so far. The owner of the little house is called CASEY CHUFF as he,s a sort of a cousin of casey jones who was on the television in the 60,s i used to watch as a kid. thumbsup X.

Attached picture DSCF2880.JPG
Attached picture DSCF2883.JPG
HI again folks, Well the house is in bits now ready to paint and put windows and back door in. thumbsup X

Description: SHIT! where,s me house
Attached picture DSCF2884.JPG
Attached picture DSCF2885.JPG
back windows and back door have been done.

Attached picture DSCF2889.JPG
hi HI everyone, A bit more of the dolls garden railway this is a picture of the board i will be using (3 foot X 4 foot) cheers mike. think hammer camera thumbsup

Attached picture DSCF2892.JPG
hi HI again, These are pictures of the 2 coaches and black steam engine and big american diesel engine with some rolling stock cheers mike. think camera hammer thumbsup

Attached picture DSCF2894.JPG
Attached picture DSCF2895.JPG
hi HI, I also got a lorry and 2 cars for the dolls model railway and ive managed to paint some of CASEY CHUFFS house, he said he likes blue...cheers mike. think hammer camera happy thumbsup

Attached picture DSCF2896.JPG
Attached picture DSCF2893.JPG
hi HI FOLKS, Here is a couple of pictures of the base board for the model garden railway it has the batons underneath to keep it from moving as mr CASEY CHUFF has a garden model railway for the garden he asked for a 7 1/4" gauge railway for himself. A circle of track plus a siding has been put down ive just got to make the engine and rolling stock think hammer camera thumbsup

Attached picture DSCF2897.JPG
Attached picture DSCF2898.JPG
hi HI everyone, Today MR chuff is on the baseboard soon to be his model garden railway watching me start to put his 3 1/2" gauge track down.cheers mike x. omg think hammer camera thumbsup

Attached picture DSCF2902.JPG
hi HI everyone, This is MR chuffs dog CHOOCHOO dont ask me what breed? and also puddles of water (well i think its water?) have started to appear YUK! omg ..cheers for now mike..x. think camera hammer thumbsup

Attached picture DSCF2903.JPG
hi A picture of the first train to run on MR chuff,s model garden railway, cheers mike...x. omg think hammer camera thumbsup

Attached picture DSCF2907.JPG
hi HI everyone, Today MR chuff is inspecting the garden railway, he has another friend called BILLY he got him to keep the grass down around the garden as he not bothering with a mower. Well also BILLY & CHOOCHOO both make good attack animals if someone does trespasses or pinch railway stuff/etc. well cheers for now mike..x. omg think hammer camera thumbsup

Attached picture DSCF2904.JPG
Attached picture DSCF2912.JPG
hi HI all, Today MR chuff & CHOOCHOO are inspecting some N gauge items, again local produce from a nice man in pensby (thanks simon).There are people,cows,sheep,a horse and some buildings to go in the garden railway cheers for now...mike. think camera hammer thumbsup

Attached picture DSCF2913.JPG
Attached picture DSCF2917.JPG
hi Good morning, Today MR chuff gets another new house again local produce i got it from a charity shop called stick & step in new ferry (many thanks). Also i hope to spray the small house roof from pink to grey or maybe put some home made tiles on im not sure?? think . Well choochoo for now OH NO the bloody dog thinks im calling him help ...mike.x.

Attached picture DSCF2918.JPG
Attached picture DSCF2919.JPG
hi Hi all, Well ive sprayed the small house roof, BUT the bloody wind has just blew dust around back where im spraying all over the roofs two minutes after taking this photo (@$cking sh@&!! beep/beep) doh oh well start again. The sides of the house have been pebble dashed no problem there thank goodness smile . mike..x. think camera hammer camera

Attached picture DSCF2922.JPG
Attached picture DSCF2923.JPG
Posted By: Greenwood Re: 1/12th scale dolls, model garden railway - 2nd Apr 2013 3:53pm
Great thread! I've built and decorated a doll's house (from a kit) and made a flower garden and allotment for it, but the idea of a doll's house having its own model railway is really neat. Have fun! I have some white microfleece fabric I lay out carefully over the roof and put down instead of the gardens, with some twinkly trees, to make it into a large Christmas decoration.
hi Hi greenwood, What a great idea you have thumbsup a two in one themed house has your little house family got a name? and thanks for watching take care. cheers mike.. think hammer camera happy
hi HI everyone, Well MR chuff wanted me to take up the old 7 1/4" track and redo it again with a siding and now a passing loop as well for his family and his house is being put back together. The model 3 1/4" garden railway HE moaned about that so ive got to redo that. cheers mike. omg think camera hammer thumbsup

Attached picture DSCF2924.JPG
Attached picture DSCF2925.JPG
hi HI all, Today MR chuff has taken delivery of his 7 1/4" inch model R/C diesel loco two coaches and truck for him to sit in. think hammer camera happy thumbsup cheers mike..x.

Attached picture DSCF2929.JPG
Attached picture DSCF2932.JPG
hi HI everyone, Today MR chuff is inspecting his new station ive started building him (i hope he likes it?)...x. pray omg think camera hammer thumbsup happy

Attached picture DSCF2933.JPG
Attached picture DSCF2935.JPG
hi Hello all, Well today MR chuff has had a trial fitting of his station roof and he,s trying out his choochoo "OH not you again stupid dog!" idiot i meant his train silly dog...

Attached picture DSCF2936.JPG
Attached picture DSCF2938.JPG
camera thumbsup

Attached picture DSCF2940.JPG
Attached picture DSCF2942.JPG
hi HI again, Here is the small gauge garden railway now laid...x.

Attached picture DSCF2943.JPG
Attached picture DSCF2944.JPG
camera thumbsup

Attached picture DSCF2945.JPG
Attached picture DSCF2946.JPG
camera camera thumbsup

Attached picture DSCF2947.JPG
Attached picture DSCF2948.JPG
camera camera thumbsup hi

Attached picture DSCF2949.JPG
Attached picture DSCF2939.JPG
hi Hi everyone, Well today MR chuff has taken delivery of the grass panels for his garden, it was kindly donated (again local produce) from a nice lady from wilson,s carpets here in moreton (many thanks jackie). Last night i started to do a tunnel for MR chuffs side of the track...cheers for now mike..x. omg think camera thumbsup

Attached picture DSCF2951.JPG
Attached picture DSCF2952.JPG
Here,s the pictures of the start of the tunnel... think thumbsup camera happy

Attached picture DSCF2953.JPG
Attached picture DSCF2954.JPG
hi Hi everyone, Well MR chuff is inspecting his new paddock for BILLY (the silly goat) to keep him off the railway line. He,s got some new grass and also i,ve put some ballast around MR chuffs station and planted two small trees. omg think hammer camera thumbsup happy chow for now mike..x.

Attached picture DSCF2955.JPG
Attached picture DSCF2956.JPG
picture of station..x. camera thumbsup OH i nearly forgot i also put the garden gauge signal box you can just see it next to the station...

Attached picture DSCF2957.JPG
hi Hi all, While im waiting for the glue to dry on the shed floor that im building for MR chuff to put his garden railway trains in. I,ve started to build a small railway bridge out of match sticks and super-glue for him. think camera hammer thumbsup happy choochoo for noo..x. (not you silly dog!)

Attached picture DSCF2958.JPG
Attached picture DSCF2959.JPG
Posted By: Greenwood Re: 1/12th scale dolls, model garden railway - 23rd Apr 2013 7:51pm
Funnily enough I haven't named the inhabitants - a man and woman for each side of the house, two dogs and a cat. I should explain that the house has a split personality - one half is standard turn of the century doll's house and the other is more Tudor. I couldn't decide which style to do, so I did a bit of both. Means two kitchens and no living rooms, of course! Could always change it back at some point...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/Greenwood/winter2.jpg
Hmm... must learn how to add an image, sometime!
HI Greenwood, What a beautiful house "well done" clap it would look nice with a small train layout out side maybe???. MR chuff who own,s my garden railway and house has one dog (choochoo) and a goat (billy) he might have more in the future?...cheers for now. think hammer camera thumbsup happy
hi HI all, Here,s the finished railway bridge made out of match sticks just a bit of weathering to do....x. think hammer thumbsup camera happy

Attached picture DSCF2960.JPG
Attached picture DSCF2961.JPG
hi HI, Here,s two pictures of the railway bridge i,ve just painted with mahoghany colour varnish as the bridge looked to new/wrong wood as the american railroad bridges i,ve seen in pictures looks like dark wood?? (well to me it does).Cheers for now...x. think hammer camera thumbsup camera happy

Attached picture DSCF2962.JPG
Attached picture DSCF2963.JPG
hi Hi all, Today MR chuff is very very pleased with his new model railway bridge he,s just told choochoo the dog NO PISSING on the bridge!. The reason im building the tunnel on the corner of the garden is to hide the two train controls inside, one for the big railway and one for the small railway. The photo of the shed in the other corner is for MR chuff to put his little trains in. Under the new railway bridge there is a small road with only enough head room for cars. Cheers for now...x. think hammer camera thumbsup happy

Attached picture DSCF2972.JPG
Attached picture DSCF2967.JPG
camera

Attached picture DSCF2969.JPG
Attached picture DSCF2968.JPG
camera thumbsup

Attached picture DSCF2971.JPG
Attached picture DSCF2970.JPG
hi Hi all, Today i,ve started to do the doors for MR chuffs shed and i painted the roof of the station. think camera hammer thumbsup happy

Attached picture DSCF2973.JPG
Attached picture DSCF2975.JPG
camera

Attached picture DSCF2974.JPG
Attached picture DSCF2978.JPG
camera

Attached picture DSCF2977.JPG
hi Hi everyone, Today MR chuff gets his shed doors fitted.. think hammer camera thumbsup happy..x.

Attached picture DSCF2979.JPG
Attached picture DSCF2980.JPG
Originally Posted by sogachi
wow really appreciate you bro
many thanks. thumbsup
hi Hi all, Today MR chuff is getting some of his front path done with gravel & grass...chow for now..x.mike. think camera hammer thumbsup happy

Attached picture DSCF2982.JPG
Attached picture DSCF2983.JPG
hi Hi everyone, Today MR chuff gets a small wooden model village donated to him (again local produce) by my sister from new ferry (cheers sis x). So i will put a road and pavements in for him later. chow for now....x.mike. omg think hammer camera thumbsup happy

Attached picture DSCF2984.JPG
Attached picture DSCF2985.JPG
hi Hi all, Today i,ve put the little people,pavements,cars,bushes,grass and houses on MR chuffs model village. I also did a field with a barn fences one horse and two people (who are waving to the camera) cheers for now. camera think thumbsup hammer happy camera

Attached picture DSCF2987.JPG
Attached picture DSCF2988.JPG
camera camera

Attached picture DSCF2989.JPG
Attached picture DSCF2990.JPG
camera camera

Attached picture DSCF2991.JPG
Attached picture DSCF2992.JPG
hi Oh i nearly forgot i got a OB bus for the model village (again local produce) from birkenhead market..x. camera thumbsup

Attached picture DSCF2994.JPG
hi Hi all, Today MR chuff has decided to name his model garden railway, some people know that Great Western Railway GWR was a real big railway company, SO (drum roll please) he,s names his G.arden W.iki R.ailway GWR, and also he managed to get a motorbike which is leaning against the side of the house.

Attached picture DSCF2998.JPG
Attached picture DSCF2999.JPG
OH i nearly forgot he,s got a new dog,,,goat,,,and sheep . omg

Attached picture DSCF3001.JPG
Attached picture DSCF3002.JPG
camera think hammer thumbsup happy camera camera

Attached picture DSCF3003.JPG
Attached picture DSCF3004.JPG
hi Hi everyone, Today MR chuff and choochoo are proud to show you his "Garden Wiki Railways" new shed (but it he,s still waiting for a roof?),anyway he.s got shelves to put the model bit,s & piece,s on that he,s not using. Also yesterday two new cats have decided to stay..chow for now..x. omg think hammer camera thumbsup happy

Attached picture DSCF3005.JPG
Attached picture DSCF3007.JPG
camera camera thumbsup

Attached picture DSCF3006.JPG
Attached picture DSCF3008.JPG
camera camera thumbsup

Attached picture DSCF3009.JPG
Attached picture DSCF3010.JPG
camera camera OH ive got some carpet to go in the shed..

Attached picture DSCF3011.JPG
hi HI all, Mien gott das goot vondaland, Well yesterday i got a brand new thomas the train lamp shade from (again local produce) west kirby to go in the layout room. I also got das german model building set using real bricks ( again west kirby) SO i might flatten? MR chuffs house and build him a new one?..x. I maybe? think have to find a empty warehouse to build a bloody BIG BIG choo choo land?.. omg camera hammer thumbsup

Attached picture DSCF3013.JPG
Attached picture DSCF3015.JPG
hi help camera hammer think thumbsup happy

Attached picture DSCF3016.JPG
hi Hi all, smack I forgot to put the pictures on, of the SIR winston churchill statue in the middle of the little model village and the roof has been fitted to MR chuffs shed and the white danger lines on the train platform have been painted..x. thumbsup camera

Attached picture DSCF3018.JPG
Attached picture DSCF3020.JPG
camera thumbsup happy

Attached picture DSCF3019.JPG
cry seeyu

Attached picture DSCF3022.JPG
© Wirral-Wikiwirral