Forums
Posted By: Neyj02 Women's football in Wallasey. - 13th Aug 2012 11:26am
Hi all,

Not sure if this is the right place, but we are a ladies football team based in Wallasey playing in the Cheshire FA women's leauge division 2 and are currently looking for players aged 16 and above of all abilities. We train every Wednesday and Sunday until he leauge starts in 3 weeks. If you would be interested in playing get in touch.

Thanks
Posted By: lau2908 Re: Women's football in Wallasey. - 13th Aug 2012 12:00pm
am 27 am i too old? lol
Posted By: Neyj02 Re: Women's football in Wallasey. - 13th Aug 2012 12:20pm
No no not at all...:) we train Wednesday's at 6.45 if you'd be interested.?
Posted By: Gemma__1 Re: Women's football in Wallasey. - 13th Aug 2012 5:07pm
is it a serious thing? i am not great but i enjoy it - so for me it would just be the training for a while as no way i would get onto team ... or should i contact in a few weeks after been the gym for a few weeks tease

(i'm 19 and havent played since i was in year 10 about 5 years ago)
Posted By: Neyj02 Re: Women's football in Wallasey. - 13th Aug 2012 6:16pm
Hi gemma,
It's purely for enjoyment with a little bit of seriousness at times. Feel free to come along to training whenever. It's at 6.45 on a wednsday and 6 on a Sunday. We are entered into a league and the season starts in 3 weeks.
Let me know of your interested.
Thanks
Posted By: Gemma__1 Re: Women's football in Wallasey. - 13th Aug 2012 10:17pm
Hi, i would like to get involved as i really enjoy it and i think it would kick start me to get fit again to try and get into team smile were about do you train ?

Thanks
Posted By: Neyj022 Re: Women's football in Wallasey. - 14th Aug 2012 5:16pm
Hi Gemma,

We train in central park in liscard. Next to the cricket pitches behind the lake. Thanks
Posted By: Sword Re: Women's football in Wallasey. - 15th Aug 2012 7:59pm
Used to play a lot in my younger days. I guess you're wanting players younger than 35 though!
Posted By: Neyj022 Re: Women's football in Wallasey. - 15th Aug 2012 8:32pm
No not at all..! We've got a few shall we say 'more experienced players'
We train Sunday's and Wednesday's of you'd be interested.?
© Wirral-Wikiwirral