Forums
Posted By: Neyj02 Ladies football team looking for players - 11th Jul 2012 3:06pm
Hi all,

Ladies football team in Wallasey looking for players 16 and over.
Training is twice and week Wednesdays (6.45pm) and Sunday's (6pm) games are held on a Sunday when the season starts.

For more information or if your interested in coming along let me know.

Thanks....!
Posted By: Jonjoss Re: Ladies football team looking for players - 6th Sep 2012 5:57pm
Hey my girlfriend is really interested about joining a football team she is a goal keeper and she is 19 could you email me information please
Posted By: LewiejEFC Re: Ladies football team looking for players - 19th Nov 2012 3:18pm
Hiya id be interested in training for football, i searched for ladies teams in wirral,and this post was first in the list, if you could send me some details it would be much appreciated,thank you in advance
Posted By: LewiejEFC Re: Ladies football team looking for players - 16th Feb 2013 1:23am
Hiya i know Birkenhead Ladies are looking for players particularly goal keepers , i know the manager Joe Day, il ask if its ok to send you her mobile number in the morning regards and good luck x
© Wirral-Wikiwirral