Forums
Posted By: pegsgirl Sky + - 10th Jul 2012 6:00pm
Has any one noticed a change to Sky + mine seems different, the menu and settings look new!!!Not sure i like it...but sure i will get used to it..lol
Posted By: Davefabo Re: Sky + - 10th Jul 2012 6:31pm
yes they have changed it ...again!
Posted By: reddragon Re: Sky + - 10th Jul 2012 8:27pm
recieved from sky this morning

Your Sky TV subscription price is changing

Hello Mr xxxxxxx

After last year's Price Freeze, we finally have to change some of our prices. We wanted to let you know what's changing and when, as well as what we've been doing to make your Sky better.
What's behind the change?

We've been investing heavily in channels, programmes, technology and services to give you the very best entertainment. So, while your price might have stayed the same, we've been making sure your Sky package keeps getting bigger and better. To ensure we can bring you the best experience, we've had to make changes to some of our subscription prices.

When does it start?

Our prices will change from 1 September. However, as you pay for your Sky a month in advance, you'll first see a change in your August bill. Then from September your TV bill will be £1.50 more each month. Don't worry, any additional features or offers won't be affected by the price change. If you've updated your package since 14 May, your price change might be different to this. To check your bill now, log in to My Sky.
What happens next?
You don't need to do anything, but if you'd like to find out more about how your monthly bill will be changing and view a detailed breakdown of the changes, go to sky.com/pricechange.

Thank you for choosing Sky.
Posted By: pegsgirl Re: Sky + - 10th Jul 2012 8:36pm
I haven't had any correspondence from sky about price increase or layout change, everything just goes up in price. Thanks reddragon.
Posted By: lemonhead Re: Sky + - 10th Jul 2012 9:16pm
our sky+ changed over a week ago its our main syk box, we have multi room in the kitchen and in the bedroom they are both the same no change, just the 1 in the front room and the only 1 conected to a phoneline has change
Posted By: Userpam82 Re: Sky + - 10th Jul 2012 11:00pm
Ours has not changed yet x
© Wirral-Wikiwirral