Forums
Posted By: leelad03 Brookside DVD in Production (Finally) - 13th Mar 2012 2:44am
After 5 long years of campaigning in parts of my spare time away from working over 200 hours a month, We now have the best news yet,

As most of you may remember me posting quite some time ago about 'The Brookside DVd Campaign', Well we sent the petition of over 5,000 signatures and support from the cast to Phil Redmond, Lime Pictures & Channel 4,

well 4DVD got intouch and were looking into it and wanted fan suggestions of storylines to be sent to them which i sorted out.

on 23rd Febuary this year they contacted me via Twitter and confirmed that a 'Best Of' Brookside DVD had gone into Production.

Was brilliant news for everyone, i just thought id let you all know the latest!

Here is a possible Cover of the DVD.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Brookside DVD in Production (Finally) - 13th Mar 2012 7:53am
Great news. Well done thumbsup
Posted By: torryman Re: Brookside DVD in Production (Finally) - 13th Mar 2012 9:14am
Yeah well done....I think I must have signed that petition.. .I had the pleasure of doing "extra" work on Brookie over a number of years
Posted By: leelad03 Re: Brookside DVD in Production (Finally) - 29th Mar 2012 2:34pm
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/live...or-30th-anniversary-dvd-100252-30622535/

Here is the full article from the other day smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral