Forums
Posted By: Gold_Moon Good hairdressing salons... - 29th Nov 2011 1:32am
Hi! I wonder if the ladies here could recommend a really good hairdresser's for me please? I've been going to the same one for years and I'm looking for a change.

Must be up to date with current fashions, with friendly staff and reasonable prices. And also local please, (I live in Wallasey off King Street, so within 3 miles is ideal.)

Any personal recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: Good hairdressing salons... - 29th Nov 2011 1:44am
Hello hun
I'm a mobile hairdresser and has been for 8 years,worked in and out ov shops but my best place is Paulas Hair World off singleton ave in tranmere.

paula had been hairdressing for 25 years and she is fantastic.
All her staff are brill and I would recomend everyone to go there,most people who I have told about her will not go with anyone eles.

Hairdressing is a huge market,so many good and bad places out there but that's my imput,hope it helps you smile

Sarah X
Posted By: Sallybear Re: Good hairdressing salons... - 29th Nov 2011 7:28am
There's a great one in Upton, think it's called Essentials maybe? Anyway not that local but worth a trip on the bus. Very good prices, and the girls and kind and they listen to what you want. They always seem busy but I have never had any problems getting an appointment even at short notice.
Posted By: detsi Re: Good hairdressing salons... - 29th Nov 2011 9:10am
Rococco in Liscard Road (Michelle),top of Church St. She is my son's partner and I know that ladies travel from far and wide to get their hair done by her.
Posted By: TheComputerLab Re: Good hairdressing salons... - 29th Nov 2011 9:22am
one thing for sure, there is no shortage of hairdressers around these days, while the country crashes, people still need to get a hair cut!

My missis uses Setz in wallasey village and my sis uses Junes in new brighton.

Dont know about prices as women's hair dressers are so expensive. I paid £6.50 to get my wig chopped. did a nice job too.
Posted By: saltytom Re: Good hairdressing salons... - 29th Nov 2011 9:23am
My wife says SETZ or JAN MARLEY both Wallasey Village
Posted By: j_demo Re: Good hairdressing salons... - 29th Nov 2011 10:01am
+ 1 to setz in wallasey village, my gf uses there to get hers done and she also says they're very reasonably priced.
Posted By: Jacinthe Re: Good hairdressing salons... - 29th Nov 2011 10:42am
theres a good one on liscard road called unique hair and beauty, had my hair done there loads and also my eyebrow and nails, good prices to
Posted By: gypsyjune Re: Good hairdressing salons... - 29th Nov 2011 10:53am
Originally Posted by Gold_Moon
Hi! I wonder if the ladies here could recommend a really good hairdresser's for me please? I've been going to the same one for years and I'm looking for a change.

Must be up to date with current fashions, with friendly staff and reasonable prices. And also local please, (I live in Wallasey off King Street, so within 3 miles is ideal.)

Any personal recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
Try Sandra`s opp the joey`s 6398782 smile
Posted By: Wench Re: Good hairdressing salons... - 29th Nov 2011 10:55am
Claire's on Victoria Parade in New Brighton. She's one of only 2 I'd trust with my mane happy
Posted By: Snickas Re: Good hairdressing salons... - 29th Nov 2011 12:33pm
another one that loves Setz in Wallasey Village.
Posted By: Red_Squirrel Re: Good hairdressing salons... - 29th Nov 2011 4:26pm
Bliss on Seaview road near asda is good. I recommend Alison or Cheryl. Been going there for years.
Posted By: BeckiEdwards Re: Good hairdressing salons... - 29th Nov 2011 7:33pm
I've just opened a Hair & Beauty Salon in Bromborough which is also a Coffee Shop
Our Hair Stylist is pretty fab and prices start at just £8 for a dry cut with colouring from £25
07788 295189
Posted By: gypsyjune Re: Good hairdressing salons... - 29th Nov 2011 9:09pm
Hi gold moon did you get your self sorted then smile there are loads of options
Posted By: Gold_Moon Re: Good hairdressing salons... - 30th Nov 2011 9:55pm
Just pondering my options... and loads of options need loads of pondering! laugh

When I pick one, I'll let you all know which one it is and how it turns out. Thanks again! smile
Posted By: Sparkleystuff Re: Good hairdressing salons... - 5th Dec 2011 7:48pm
Yep i'd go for Jan Marley Hairdressing in Wallasey Village, had my hair done last week and it's the best cut and colour ive ever had done !!!! I will definately be going back!!!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral