Forums
Posted By: HistoricalTony Ashville FC Pre Season Fixtures - 3rd Jul 2011 7:06pm
This Year Ashville FC will be facing a hard pre season in prepertion for mounting a serious title challenge in the Carslberg West Cheshire League.

Ashville Will be facing AFC Liverpool as well as several Welsh Premier teams, and what better way to spend a saturday afternoon in the sun by yourself, with friends or family and children. Admission is free and Bar and food facilies will be available.

The fictures are all 3pm kick off and are as follows:

16th July Vs Cefn Druids Home
20th July Vs AFC Liverpool Home
30th July Vs Rhos Aros Home
...3rd Aug Vs Flint Town Home
6th Aug Vs T.N.S Away

Everybody is welcome
Posted By: Capt_America Re: Ashville FC Pre Season Fixtures - 4th Jul 2011 6:56pm
Are you sure about the Wednesday fixtures being 3pm KO? I might go if they are evening KO's.
Posted By: HistoricalTony Re: Ashville FC Pre Season Fixtures - 6th Jul 2011 6:47pm
god i hve only just noticed the mistake iu have made their haha yes they will be vening kick offs mate probs 7:30 to 8 o clock start, my appologies
Posted By: Bezzymate Re: Ashville FC Pre Season Fixtures - 6th Jul 2011 8:30pm
I will try and support them too!
Posted By: HistoricalTony Re: Ashville FC Pre Season Fixtures - 8th Jul 2011 8:43pm
more the merrier
Posted By: Touchstone Re: Ashville FC Pre Season Fixtures - 8th Jul 2011 9:21pm
Tony, is it true that Ashville are going to join the Non-League pyramid, ie the North West Counties League?
Posted By: HistoricalTony Re: Ashville FC Pre Season Fixtures - 8th Jul 2011 9:28pm
not that i have heard of, there was talk bout it a few years back but we decided against it i will ask me uncle when i see him tomorrow but i am sure this is not the case a lot of work would be needed to be done to the facilities to meet the standards of the northwest county division
Posted By: Touchstone Re: Ashville FC Pre Season Fixtures - 8th Jul 2011 9:39pm
Originally Posted by HistoricalTony
not that i have heard of, there was talk bout it a few years back but we decided against it i will ask me uncle when i see him tomorrow but i am sure this is not the case a lot of work would be needed to be done to the facilities to meet the standards of the northwest county division

Thanks for the reply. It's a shame that Ashville aren't going on to the pyramid. It would be nice for Wallasey having a team on it.
Posted By: HistoricalTony Re: Ashville FC Pre Season Fixtures - 8th Jul 2011 9:49pm
yeah i no, but its not as easy as it sounds lots of stuff need to happen to upgrade to that level and we hve been having bad enough problems with the pitch as it is. we have just laid new drains to try and deal with the problems being caused by the surrounding areas of the stadium.
Posted By: HistoricalTony Re: Ashville FC Pre Season Fixtures - 31st Jul 2011 11:13am
Latest pre season result Ashville 2-0 Rhos Elwedd goals from josh dures and chris barrow inspired another win over a welsh premier side. next game Ashville vs Flint town Wed 3rd Aug 7:30pm kick off
Posted By: Bezzymate Re: Ashville FC Pre Season Fixtures - 31st Jul 2011 11:24am
Well Done Ashville,yet again!
Posted By: HistoricalTony Re: Ashville FC Pre Season Fixtures - 2nd Aug 2011 5:41pm
such a good place to be at the moment, and ya sit out on the ptio and drink, cheep booze sunshine and top class football, such a good wy to spend your saturday afternoon
Posted By: HistoricalTony Re: Ashville FC Pre Season Fixtures - 5th Aug 2011 2:00am
Ashville 4-2 Flint town, goals from dave rudge x2, chris barrow, timmy bigland
© Wirral-Wikiwirral