Forums
Posted By: gypsyjune Birkenhead Pasific - 28th Dec 2010 8:28pm
Hi went to see cher and wagner last night. I think cher was pissed off because the afternoon gig had been called off because well basically nobody bought tickets but the 7 pm one was good only about 200 people turned up was good for us being plenty of room and all that but she refused to sign any autographs and to have her picture taken .Ihad mine taken with wagner terrible pic of me but good one of wagner only because i was laughing that much it just did not look like me. Any one else go it was good any way
Posted By: MerseyMan Re: Birkenhead Pasific - 28th Dec 2010 8:32pm
Spoilt brat... Cher that is
Posted By: gypsyjune Re: Birkenhead Pasific - 28th Dec 2010 9:51pm
THANK GOD YOU SAID THAT I THOUGHT YOU MEANT ME
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Birkenhead Pasific - 28th Dec 2010 10:00pm
She still not learnt then? Was her performance any good?
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Birkenhead Pasific - 28th Dec 2010 10:02pm
Cant stand Wagner but i bet he integrated with the audiance during his set? As well as being 'open' afterwards.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Birkenhead Pasific - 28th Dec 2010 10:18pm
Originally Posted by summer01
waste of money
Well, yer probably! In my opinion. But at the end of the day we all have the right to choose, how to spend our pennies.
just check out other peoples shopping trolleys!?
Posted By: Wench Re: Birkenhead Pasific - 28th Dec 2010 10:20pm
I'm guessing you don't mean Cher Cher, as in had so many face lifts her left nostril used to be used as a birthing exit and Wagner as in Composer who died in 1883.
Posted By: gypsyjune Re: Birkenhead Pasific - 28th Dec 2010 10:24pm
Actually her performance was rubbish she appeared like she did not want to be there she done 3 short acts and then she went i was a bit dissapionted but never mind wagner did perform he is really happy to perform i think he loves the whole shabang. Rudebox as for it being a waist of money It was worth every penny had a great laugh dont know wether i was laughing with the acts or at them though but either way i really did have a ball hillarious
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Birkenhead Pasific - 28th Dec 2010 10:25pm
Originally Posted by Wench
I'm guessing you don't mean Cher Cher, as in had so many face lifts her left nostril used to be used as a birthing exit and Wagner as in Composer who died in 1883.
raftl
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Birkenhead Pasific - 28th Dec 2010 10:32pm
Originally Posted by gypsyjune
Actually her performance was rubbish she appeared like she did not want to be there she done 3 short acts and then she went i was a bit dissapionted but never mind wagner did perform he is really happy to perform i think he loves the whole shabang. Rudebox as for it being a waist of money It was worth every penny had a great laugh dont know wether i was laughing with the acts or at them though but either way i really did have a ball hillarious
Brilliant! thumbsup as long as you had a good time, thats the main thing!!
that cher, tho? Will will.i.am really make her a protegeè? She going to have to change her attitude ? Silly girl raftl
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Birkenhead Pasific - 29th Dec 2010 10:52am
Originally Posted by Wench

Lol!!! raftl
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: Birkenhead Pasific - 29th Dec 2010 11:48am
spending money on "Cher" who isn't Cher and "Wagner" who isn't Wagner????? No wonder us old barstewards get confused.
oldman
Posted By: sparky Re: Birkenhead Pasific - 29th Dec 2010 6:45pm
It's a shame that Mary didn't perform, I think she would have been great
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: Birkenhead Pasific - 30th Dec 2010 10:32am
Mary didn't perform over Christmas, what's that all about? Not a Mary who doesn't do the Nativity as well?
Posted By: ichliebe Re: Birkenhead Pasific - 5th Jan 2011 4:30am
I will be go there one day ..
haha .
© Wirral-Wikiwirral