Forums
Anyone know if any good bands are playin at the Hotel Cal over the next month or so? Haven't been in ages and my birthday is comin up, and it's my tradition to go there, drink too much jaegermiester and be merry smile so let me know!!
Try their website here: http://www.thehotelcalifornia.co.uk can contact them on there
Gem - if you go to the website that MrH has posted, there is a forum, a bit like this one. If you register on it you get an email off Tommo every week with upcoming events on it.

Oh, and is there such a thing as "too much Jaeger" raftl Hve you tried the Jaeger Bombs?? Yummy!!
i've never actually had a jaeger bomb, will make it my mission when i next go to try one and see what it's like smile

thanks for the info guys!
Anytime - you'll find a few of us on their forums too. Also find a few of us there - generally in a sober state raftl
I'd really like to go Jay - in a sober state of course smile
Anytime my dear!!
Would have to be end of month - I'm more skint than a skint thing right now.
Same here!! Between big bills, registration fees and exam fees, I'll be a size zero by March raftl
Not sure you should have that bike then!

You disappear!

If you wanna leave that until the end of the month that's fine too.
Posted By: Wench Re: Anyone know any good bands coming up at Hotel - 12th Jan 2009 10:16am
raftl

Sorry - not sure why that came out as Pidgin English
© Wirral-Wikiwirral