Forums
Posted By: Mark National Lottery - 9th Apr 2007 12:21pm
Have you ever won?
How often do you play?
What's the most you have ever spent at any one time?
Posted By: spinking Re: National Lottery - 11th Apr 2007 1:13pm
I have had the same numbers since it started and never won anything more than £63 once and 2 tenners BOOO
Posted By: MattLFC Re: National Lottery - 11th Apr 2007 6:40pm
I play £6 a week (£3 each draw) with the same numbers and the odd lucky dip every now and again.

Dont really care about wibnning but me biggest win was £73, then me second biggest was £49. Only won a single £10 in the last 8 months though haha!
Posted By: fordsteve Re: National Lottery - 11th Apr 2007 6:48pm
think the most i ever won was £100 but since then nothing frown
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: National Lottery - 11th Apr 2007 10:03pm
Only played once on my 16th Birthday - gave up after that cas I didn't win lol

I should really give it another go though.

As they say, you gotta be in it to win it wink
Posted By: MattLFC Re: National Lottery - 12th Apr 2007 1:49am
Originally Posted by BMW Joe
As they say, you gotta be in it to win it wink

Aye, thats my philosophy. Im always hearing people saying "i wish i could win the lottery" or "i need to win the lottery" lol but none of them ever play it hehe.

I play religiously cos am a bit superstitious, I believe one day (though I might be dead by then) my numbers will come up for a big win maybe a few grand, maybe even the jackpot (bear in mind the biggest win my numbers have had since the lotto started was £510 haha), and also because I know that if I stopped playing now, my numbers would come up a few weeks later for a half decent priza and I would be gutted haha!

smile
Posted By: Mark Re: National Lottery - 12th Apr 2007 9:59am
Used to play it, but won nothing in over a year and sacked it off.

Strangely the numbers i used would have got me
a winning ticket on the Irish Lottery.
And the following week 4 of those numbers came up again.

I think i missed my chances frown
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: National Lottery - 12th Apr 2007 12:02pm
Originally Posted by MattyC
and also because I know that if I stopped playing now, my numbers would come up a few weeks later for a half decent priza and I would be gutted haha!

smile

exactly what I think and sods law would happen just for me
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: National Lottery - 13th Jan 2008 6:52pm
We did the euro lotto in work a while ago when it was the double rollover and put £84 on it and only won like £63 back so stuck it on again and got nothing
Posted By: MattLFC Re: National Lottery - 2nd Mar 2008 2:52am
I keep forgetting to put it on lately... god help me if my numbers come up doh
Posted By: SoundLad Re: National Lottery - 2nd Mar 2008 10:58am
I only ever play lottery on my birthday and pay my age so this year its £26 on lottery tickets.. Always done it and always lost hahaha... Wont play it any other time...
Posted By: Mark Re: National Lottery - 2nd Mar 2008 11:38am
Ive given some one a lottery ticket as a birthday present and thought if they win i will kick myself lol
Posted By: MrPhil Re: National Lottery - 2nd Mar 2008 11:45am
Originally Posted by Mark
Ive given some one a lottery ticket as a birthday present and thought if they win i will kick myself lol

so you buy 2 and keep one for yourself... happy
Posted By: Petei123 Re: National Lottery - 2nd Mar 2008 12:14pm
i only really put the lottery on when i can be bothered to walk to the shops. but i once won £1097 when i was 17, and only really won the odd £10 every now and then.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: National Lottery - 2nd Mar 2008 6:19pm
Ooooo I aint dun it in shops really for yonk's.... Dead wasy and fast to do online; but having said that, I still forget!!

grin
Posted By: Andy_U Re: National Lottery - 11th Mar 2008 10:02pm
I've done it every Saturday since it started. The first ever week, I put a tenner's worth on but I've never won anything.
The missus tends to do the same numbers each week, but I always do random numbers.
Posted By: chiccy Re: National Lottery - 27th Mar 2008 9:29pm
u can do it online cant ya x?
Posted By: MattLFC Re: National Lottery - 27th Mar 2008 10:01pm
Yes... although if you only have half an hour left to play, don't bother wasting ya time, just go the shop; I have lost count of the amount of times their servers have died in the last hour or so before the closing time for tickets... they should place a warning stating that the online service should be played/attempted an hour earlier to avoid dissapointment.

smile
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: National Lottery - 28th Mar 2008 12:24am
I signed up at the weekend to play online smile

Just selected saturdays lotto, repeating the same numbers every week.

Just comes out as a direct debit - £4 a month.
Posted By: AX_125 Re: National Lottery - 28th Mar 2008 7:07pm
My mum got 5 numbers last week, got just over 1k. 1 more number and we would of been rich
© Wirral-Wikiwirral