Forums
Posted By: scoop Photoshop battle 10 - 1st Nov 2005 5:38pm
Battle number ten.

Time to see jimbo4x4 in action and some others i think,Again JC has chosen the image. A nice Nismo altima. Can u do better than nismo?

Origional
[Linked Image]

Entries to be in on the 14th Nov.Voting will be til the end of november.

If you cant email the entry as late as 14th (holidays etc so you'll be away from putay leave it as late as poss please)
Posted By: lawton Re: Photoshop battle 10 - 1st Nov 2005 7:19pm
have you got the origninal full size pic?
Posted By: scoop Re: Photoshop battle 10 - 1st Nov 2005 10:05pm
Unfortunately no. JC sent me the pic through MSN from his comp.Not the link to the full hi-res image.However. Get me on MSN and ill send it to ya. Thats the best the CW webspace can host mate.Me and JC have the jpeg in full size on our comps
Posted By: AX_125 Re: Photoshop battle 10 - 3rd Nov 2005 10:30am
I have done one this time, it has been a while, not sure if it looks crap or not. me thinks it does.
Posted By: jccars Re: Photoshop battle 10 - 3rd Nov 2005 8:22pm
Lol mines shit this time lol any one need the full 2045x summin picture get me on msn [email protected]
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Photoshop battle 10 - 13th Nov 2005 2:00am
Mine's kinda simple, looks ok though imo, will send it in on monday scoopy
Posted By: scoop Re: Photoshop battle 10 - 13th Nov 2005 3:53pm
Mines doin pretty well. Coloour change can go bollox. Leavin it the standard colour. The front bumper on mine looks swish
Posted By: jccars Re: Photoshop battle 10 - 13th Nov 2005 9:00pm
wel mines been compleate awhile now and i still carnt be botered to edit it lol I have a feeling mines going to be one of the worse ones this month lol it looks shit lol
Posted By: scoop Re: Photoshop battle 10 - 14th Nov 2005 12:07am
Yeah,whatever.....again. Ur modesty is not funny man

*Just realised how massively alike our sigs are. I used urs for inspiration but i didnt think the angle etc wudda been so alike
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Photoshop battle 10 - 14th Nov 2005 12:11am
Originally posted by scoop2004:
*Just realised how massively alike our sigs are. I used urs for inspiration but i didnt think the angle etc wudda been so alike
Same spoiler and wheels on each car too, you sure you haven't just chopped in a 350z over JC's 200? lol
Posted By: djrenegade Re: Photoshop battle 10 - 14th Nov 2005 12:17am
well dont mean to sound sad but follow the outline of the smoke from the rear wheel and it is exactly the same
Posted By: AX_125 Re: Photoshop battle 10 - 14th Nov 2005 12:47pm
so, has everyone sent one in?

I must warn people my entry is the worst chop i have ever done as i am very rusty on the modding front atm
Posted By: scoop Re: Photoshop battle 10 - 14th Nov 2005 6:18pm
Startin tonight peeps so all entrants get ur entries in to me and PM me in the next few hours.

As for the sig i just plucked the image of a drifting 350Z of google. Some1 else must have chopped it as they are the exact same pic.Mine looks like an empty car shell just chopped onto the wheels and spoiler with re-sizing. Look!!! No driver
Posted By: scoop Re: Photoshop battle 10 - 14th Nov 2005 8:56pm
Vote open, Click here
© Wirral-Wikiwirral