Forums
Posted By: scoop £10 vote : COTM III - 17th Mar 2006 3:00am
That time again folks. 3 entries this month,the car of choice was the Lexus IS and heres what the guys done to it

Origional
[Linked Image]

Entry1
[Linked Image]

Entry 2
[Linked Image]

Entry 3
[Linked Image]

Make your votes count peeps. Voting ends 26th March
Posted By: scoop Re: £10 vote : COTM III - 17th Mar 2006 3:06am
My views

Chop 1 - Nicely done and a good looking car,not hugely attention grabbing and not enough done to compete with the other two.Well made though

Chop 2 - Awesome concept,bit rough round the wheels,especially the front.Colourchange is good,background swap well done,bumper swap also nice.A contender for my vote

Chop 3 - Very nice colour and the RX8 parts make it stand out from the other 2.nice idea doing the drop top mod but its a bit "off" if you get me,seriously want to vote for this one but the back end is making me think twice,ill pick my winner another time

Well done all,points on the board at least and the £10 can only be one by 2 of the 3 entrants
Posted By: AX_125 Re: £10 vote : COTM III - 17th Mar 2006 9:47am
1. doesn't look to different from original
2. bumper, wheels and bonnet don't suit the chop, but good idea
3. The quality seems to have been lost, but good attempt
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: £10 vote : COTM III - 17th Mar 2006 2:17pm
Well i have voted. I voted for the one i liked the look of the best. not taking anything away fromt he other 2, they are all damn good
Posted By: scoop Re: £10 vote : COTM III - 17th Mar 2006 2:43pm
voted now aswell,it was incredibly hard but i chose one
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: £10 vote : COTM III - 17th Mar 2006 9:09pm
1: Some nice ideas, just not enough of them. It's a really nice looking car and a clean chop just, as said above, there's not enough done.

2: As scoop said the front wheel arch looks very dodgy. Graphics look ace and the bonnet really suits it. Good quality chop too.

3: All the ideas are there and the colour is gorgeous, just there obviously hasn't been the time put into it to finish it off properly. Would be mint if they spent a bit more time on it and cleaned it up.

All fantastic chops, may the best one win!
Posted By: Mark Re: £10 vote : COTM III - 23rd Mar 2006 4:00pm
Voted, it was a difficult choice to make.

good luck everyone.

Its not too late to vote laugh
Posted By: scoop Re: £10 vote : COTM III - 26th Mar 2006 12:56pm
Voting over.Heres your winner

With 6 votes Jimbo4x4
[Linked Image]

With 4 votes Den
[Linked Image]

And with 0 votes Lawton
[Linked Image]

all entrants get points for the league and to the victor,comes 10 quid,again.Great job jimbo

League updated
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: £10 vote : COTM III - 26th Mar 2006 2:50pm
happy
Another tenner, like scoop said in his pm, if I win any more I'll have to declare this to the taxman as extra earnings!
Guess I'm just lucky JC hasn't been pulling his finger out though lol.
Posted By: Mark Re: £10 vote : COTM III - 27th Mar 2006 4:21pm
Well Done Jim Pm Sent.

£10 on its way thumbsup
© Wirral-Wikiwirral