Forums
Posted By: GingerTom Kodi - 22nd Jan 2020 2:33pm
Can anyone put the latest version of Kodi and apps on my MXQ box,the apps are starting to close down,for the guy who loaded it won't do Kodi any more.would be greatfull as I'm not tech enough,will pay.Thanks.
Posted By: Gibbo Re: Kodi - 23rd Jan 2020 10:11am
Kodi is dead and has been for years for anything other than a basic media streamer. There are far better apps out there now.
Posted By: GingerTom Re: Kodi - 23rd Jan 2020 4:40pm
Hi Gibbo,what do you recommend,I have IPTV,but like Kodi as can get the latest movies,thanks
Posted By: casper Re: Kodi - 24th Jan 2020 8:54am
Hi Tom, plenty of instructions on you tube they will take you through the process step by step, put in down loader then filelink for MxQ and see what comes back once you have filelink the rest is easy.
Posted By: Gibbo Re: Kodi - 24th Jan 2020 10:03am
Originally Posted by GingerTom
Hi Gibbo,what do you recommend,I have IPTV,but like Kodi as can get the latest movies,thanks

I sent you a PM just in case discussion of these apps isn't allowed.
Posted By: Mark Re: Kodi - 25th Jan 2020 5:53pm
happy Good catch Gibbo.

Gadgets is part of the public forum.
General chit chat is members only, and not indexed by search engines.
Posted By: madrob Re: Kodi - 26th Jan 2020 12:31pm
Kodi is not dead I have it on my smart tv and and Xbox one works perfectly I put it on my self
Posted By: casper Re: Kodi - 27th Jan 2020 10:06am
I think he means there is better quicker apks out now, Kodi is a bit slow.
Posted By: Birkenned Re: Kodi - 29th Jan 2020 2:21pm
Most of the Video addons for Kodi stopped working last year because of copyright issues. A number of new addons are now available
which you can download online.

Troypoint has good online tutorials to show you how to install Kodi and addons onto the Kodi app.
Try this link
https://troypoint.com/how-to-install-kodi-on-fire-tv/
© Wirral-Wikiwirral