Forums
Posted By: Dilly Help !!! - 28th Aug 2018 6:12pm
About 2 weeks ago I ordered something from Monster pet supplies which I received and all was fine. About 3 days after receiving the goods Monster pet supplies have taken over my home screen, ever time I open my phone there they are . I have tried everything I can think of to remove it but nothing seems to work Any ideas please ? Samsung S7. Cheers
Posted By: venice Re: Help !!! - 28th Aug 2018 7:02pm
Dont know whether this helps Dilly although youve likely tried them .

Through your Account Pages on the website
By clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any email
By contacting our Customer Care Team
We’d be happy to help you update your marketing preferences to ensure you don’t receive any unwanted emails
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Help !!! - 28th Aug 2018 7:15pm
You have to delete their app on your phone https://www.technipages.com/galaxy-s7-uninstall-apps
Posted By: Dilly Re: Help !!! - 28th Aug 2018 7:35pm
Cheers Venice and DD, I can't find anything in my emails bar my receipt from Paypal. When I go on their website(Monster pet supplies) they will not accept my Email address. As for uninstalling their App, I don't have their App installed.
Posted By: venice Re: Help !!! - 28th Aug 2018 8:14pm
There is usually an 'unsubscribe ' somewhere , often obscure, small or at the very bottom out of the way. All else failing, blast them on the Dog & Bone: 0113 277 0634
Posted By: ianyam Re: Help !!! - 29th Aug 2018 6:23am
Hi Dill, install clean master from Google apps and run the anti virus, this should find the malware and give you the option to delete it.
Posted By: Moonstar Re: Help !!! - 29th Aug 2018 3:53pm
'Monster' - they are well named in putting you to all that trouble, we all have better things to do.
Posted By: Dilly Re: Help !!! - 29th Aug 2018 5:06pm
Thanks Folks, now sorted thanks to Gerrymoore. He was at the garage today and sorted it for me while he was there, Cheers Gerry.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral