Forums
Posted By: johncon Doogee smart phone - 12th Jul 2016 7:56pm
Hi I have just bought a new Doogee x6pro smart phone . unfortunately it does not come with a user manual and I cant find one on the internet . Can anyone help please before I return it .
Posted By: Vanmanone Re: Doogee smart phone - 12th Jul 2016 8:14pm
Just found this if its any good ..
http://mobilephone-manualsonline.jimdo.com/doogee/
Posted By: johncon Re: Doogee smart phone - 12th Jul 2016 8:26pm
Hi thanks but I have already found that one . Cant download an English version .
Posted By: MikeT Re: Doogee smart phone - 13th Jul 2016 7:10am
You need a manual to use a phone? Seriously?
Posted By: Dilly Re: Doogee smart phone - 13th Jul 2016 7:29am
Originally Posted by MikeT
You need a manual to use a phone? Seriously?

Not everyone is tech minded ! I've had my Samsung about 2 years and I'm still discovering stuff I never knew it had smile
Posted By: Beethoven Re: Doogee smart phone - 13th Jul 2016 8:57am
You don't get instructions with an iphone because it's supposed to be "intuitive ", well my intuition must be on holiday 'cause it's still a mystery to me, if it wasn't for Mrs Beethoven I wouldn't have a clue. I still miss my old Nokia.
Posted By: mikeeb Re: Doogee smart phone - 13th Jul 2016 11:48am
This from the questions at the bottom of the page for this phone
http://www.doogeemobile.com/doogee-x6-pro.html
I find it unbelievable that they don't have a manual

From jason davies at 2/23/2016 1:38 PM

where can i download a manual for DOOGEE X6 Pro 5.5" HD Android 5.1 2GB+16GB Quad Core Dual SIM 4G LTE
thanks.

Doogee Mobile
Thank you for your mail.
Sorry, DOOGEE has not released X6 Pro User Manual.
If you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We will do our best to supply you better products and services!
Thanks, Best regards!
Posted By: mikeeb Re: Doogee smart phone - 13th Jul 2016 12:09pm
One is here john
https://fccid.io/pdf.php?id=2868415
Posted By: johncon Re: Doogee smart phone - 16th Jul 2016 2:48pm
Thank you mikeeb . that is a big help . I have worked most of it out for myself now but not without tearing certain amounts of hair out ! This will just help me with the last few details I could not work out . Once again thank you for your time and effort
Posted By: johncon Re: Doogee smart phone - 16th Jul 2016 5:03pm
If you cant say anything good don't bother ! we are not all geeks !!!!!!!!!!!
That is why we have forums like this . To get help from people that know what they are doing . We do not need Smart Arse comments !
Posted By: MikeT Re: Doogee smart phone - 17th Jul 2016 6:52am
My Mom is 76. I got her a Moto G last year. It's an Android phone and Android isn't exactly intuitive. I was dreading the inevitable barrage of calls - "how do I do this, how do I make that work" - but she took to it like a duck with water and has shown ME things I didn't know were possible. But then she is an intelligent woman with an active and inquiring mind and will google something to find an answer for herself before asking me.

So, yeah, we're not all geeks. Sometimes you just have to jump in the deep end and get on with it.
Posted By: cools Re: Doogee smart phone - 17th Jul 2016 7:39am
Why so angry Mike, we,re not all great with technology I'm certainly not. Great that your mum was ok with her new phone., I've only just ditched my little flip up phone for an android one which took me ages to to get to grips with, used to carry them both around. I've had to ask for help on here for what most probably seem simple to you I'm still pretty rubbish with technology but there are always good patient folk on this forumn and Mark who will try and aswer whatever without making you feel thick . You carry on John asking for assistance, Mikes in the minority on this forumn.Everybody is here to help.
Posted By: MikeT Re: Doogee smart phone - 17th Jul 2016 8:37am
I'm not angry, no idea why you think that.
Posted By: cools Re: Doogee smart phone - 17th Jul 2016 8:48am
Ok then maybe not angry but definitely demeaning in your comments.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral