Forums
Posted By: pokerchamp loose connection in charging port on laptop. - 6th May 2015 9:40am
hi can anybody on here fix a loose connection on a charging port on my daughters laptop please?i wouldn't know where to start to be honest.
Posted By: Gibbo Re: loose connection in charging port on laptop. - 6th May 2015 10:18am
There's a computer place in Moreton that does these repairs, IIRC around £40.
Posted By: Mark Re: loose connection in charging port on laptop. - 6th May 2015 1:32pm
Birkenhead Market has a few places.
Also.
Posted By: lansyp Re: loose connection in charging port on laptop. - 6th May 2015 4:52pm
What make is it
Do you want to try and fix it yourself? I worked in IT for 18 years and used to teach people how to fix laptops. There's plenty of guides on the internet and these days most of them don't require any soldering. I'm new here so I'm not about to start posting links but I actually own the number 1 laptop repair course website in the world (and yes I live in Wirral), google laptop repair course and you'll see my site at the top. I don't mind giving you a free membership to help you out. Of course, gimme a shout if you need any help. (Note to admin: I'm trying my best not to advertise anything here, I just want to help, so apologies if it seems like I'm trying to do that - I'm not)
© Wirral-Wikiwirral