Forums
Posted By: TheComputerLab Xbox one, Anyone got one? - 26th Jan 2015 2:34pm
Xbox one, Anyone got one?

I have some games and may be interested in a game swop if anyone else is. Let me know what you have.
Posted By: madrob Re: Xbox one, Anyone got one? - 26th Jan 2015 3:52pm
Ive got one
Posted By: madrob Re: Xbox one, Anyone got one? - 26th Jan 2015 3:57pm
Dead riseing 3
Posted By: j_demo Re: Xbox one, Anyone got one? - 26th Jan 2015 4:06pm
I have an xb1 and i wish to god i could get rid of sunset overdrive, i hate it.
Posted By: TheComputerLab Re: Xbox one, Anyone got one? - 26th Jan 2015 8:02pm
Lol, I just got 3 new / used games today. Going to have a go then looking to trade on here rather than in game or somewhere. If anyone is selling any games I'm interested.
Halo
Fifa15
COD advanced warfare
GTA V

Plus any others smile
Posted By: snowhite Re: Xbox one, Anyone got one? - 26th Jan 2015 8:14pm
J demo was selling some on here.
pm him to ask if he still got the list.
Sorry he has replied on this thread as above.

Posted By: j_demo Re: Xbox one, Anyone got one? - 26th Jan 2015 8:21pm
Originally Posted by snowhite
J demo was selling some on here.
pm him to ask if he still got the list.
Sorry he has replied on this thread as above.

they were 360 games i was/am selling (now on ebay, £9.99 auction start for 18 360 games, pm me for item no if anyone is interested?)
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Xbox one, Anyone got one? - 26th Jan 2015 9:03pm
Originally Posted by TheComputerLab

I have some games and may be interested in a game swop if anyone else is. Let me know what you have.

I was told the games were locked to 1 console only and they couldn't be swapped/loaned out. ???

I'm getting a PS4 once the new silent hill game comes out this summer.

Having got both a 360 and PS3 I can say I prefer the PS3 which is the reason for my choice and the above fact with the none swapping of games.
Posted By: j_demo Re: Xbox one, Anyone got one? - 26th Jan 2015 10:39pm
Originally Posted by _Ste_
Originally Posted by TheComputerLab

I was told the games were locked to 1 console only and they couldn't be swapped/loaned out. ???

I'm getting a PS4 once the new silent hill game comes out this summer.

Having got both a 360 and PS3 I can say I prefer the PS3 which is the reason for my choice and the above fact with the none swapping of games.

nooe you heard wrong. a game on a disc can be bought and sold much like any other game, but games bought online and downloaded obviously can't.
Posted By: TheComputerLab Re: Xbox one, Anyone got one? - 27th Jan 2015 6:53am
Correct, I have 4 games that are digital, stuck with them! 3 of them I haven't used and don't really want!

Any one interested in assassins creed black flag and unity or let's dance (Kinney game), let me know. Would love to swap for gta or one of the other games mentioned
Posted By: Lando Re: Xbox one, Anyone got one? - 27th Jan 2015 9:25am
Halo xbox one how much
Posted By: TheComputerLab Re: Xbox one, Anyone got one? - 27th Jan 2015 12:47pm
On sent smile
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Xbox one, Anyone got one? - 27th Jan 2015 5:12pm
wierd, i thought the disc games needed to be activated via the net or you couldnt play them?

ok thanks for the info
Posted By: j_demo Re: Xbox one, Anyone got one? - 27th Jan 2015 6:10pm
Originally Posted by _Ste_
wierd, i thought the disc games needed to be activated via the net or you couldnt play them?

ok thanks for the info

no, you HAVE to install them and depending on what game it os it can take f**king hours!!! And then you also need the disc in to play the game also unless its a downloaded game. But as for used games, nope, i've got Dead Rising 3 which i bought used and it seems perfectly fine. I know they tried to stop the used games re-selling but i think there was too much of a backlash from consumers.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral