Forums
Posted By: Mark What do WhatsApp's blue ticks mean? - 7th Nov 2014 10:55am
What do WhatsApp's blue ticks mean?

[Linked Image]

WhatsApp has quietly introduced a new blue ticks feature, at last indicating that your message has been read

For years, WhatsApp users have argued over the relevance of the double tick system. Does it mean the message has been read by the recipient, or merely received by their phone?
The issue is resolved once and for all after Whatsapp finally introduced updated its protocol with a double blue tick mark to indicate the message has been read.
A single grey tick now now represents that the message has been successfully sent, while two grey ticks mean it has been delivered to their phone. Once the ticks turn blue, the recipient has read your message, the company confirmed in a blog post.
Facebook Messenger, iMessage and others have offered read receipts as an option for several years, alerting beady-eyed senders to the exact time their message had been opened.
The truly paranoid among you can check the exact time the message was delivered and subsequently the time it was read by pressing the blue-ticked message and holding in for a few seconds, before selecting 'info'.

CLick Me
Posted By: Mark Re: What do WhatsApp's blue ticks mean? - 7th Nov 2014 10:56am
I was wondering this myself lol
© Wirral-Wikiwirral