Forums
Posted By: GaryFromWirral OMEGLE ... Thoughts?!!! - 2nd Nov 2014 2:34am
Was just wondering if anyone from the Wirral ever uses the webcam chat site called "OMEGLE" ... I recently dipped my toes into the whole webcam free chatsite thing ...broadening my internet horizons so to speak , found it a touch intimidating at first ,but as random as can be ...although there are a lot of men erm how shall I put this (pleasuring themselves) there are also a lot of decent lonely people just wanting a quick chat so if anyone ever uses these types of sites I'd like to hear your thoughts !!

Thanks for reading

Gary :o)
Posted By: GaryFromWirral Re: OMEGLE ... Thoughts?!!! - 2nd Nov 2014 4:59pm
Guess not then lol :op
Posted By: ianbx1 Re: OMEGLE ... Thoughts?!!! - 2nd Nov 2014 5:32pm
Don't worry garycatlover, loads of posts get no replies, better luck next time and happy posting (don't let it put you off).
Posted By: GaryFromWirral Re: OMEGLE ... Thoughts?!!! - 2nd Nov 2014 6:08pm
Thanks ... I was just putting my 5pence worth on here as I wondered how people from Wirral feel about it .. only takes a minute to post an opinion , I guess the communication side of things gets lost on the internet somewhere sometimes !!

Posted By: chriskay Re: OMEGLE ... Thoughts?!!! - 2nd Nov 2014 7:53pm
Originally Posted by garycatlover
Thanks ... I was just putting my 5pence worth on here as I wondered how people from Wirral feel about it .. only takes a minute to post an opinion , I guess the communication side of things gets lost on the internet somewhere sometimes !!

If people don't post an opinion, it may be that they haven't got one: I for one had never heard of that site.
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: OMEGLE ... Thoughts?!!! - 2nd Nov 2014 7:56pm
I just became a member :-))
I go under the name Willy-waver
Posted By: Kev30x Re: OMEGLE ... Thoughts?!!! - 2nd Nov 2014 8:50pm
Originally Posted by ZipperClub

laugh laugh cry cry laugh laugh
Posted By: sunnyside Re: OMEGLE ... Thoughts?!!! - 2nd Nov 2014 9:37pm
don't be deterred by a poor or negative response,wiki is all about opinions and views, will have a nosey at the site.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: OMEGLE ... Thoughts?!!! - 2nd Nov 2014 9:39pm
Never heard of this site- remember back in the day when there were chat rooms? Post a half decent comment and get assaulted with 'ASL' laugh
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: OMEGLE ... Thoughts?!!! - 2nd Nov 2014 9:41pm
Originally Posted by ZipperClub
Good luck with that.
Posted By: GaryFromWirral Re: OMEGLE ... Thoughts?!!! - 2nd Nov 2014 10:16pm
Thanks ... your comment and lack of opinion on the subject is duly noted
Posted By: GaryFromWirral Re: OMEGLE ... Thoughts?!!! - 2nd Nov 2014 10:19pm
I find the site fascinating especially considering that the female to male ratio (on camera at least) Seems to be 100 men to 3 women .. And considering that females prefer a conversation to looking at willies ... Just bemuses the heck outta me

Cheers for the comment
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: OMEGLE ... Thoughts?!!! - 2nd Nov 2014 10:24pm
Originally Posted by sunnyside
don't be deterred by a poor or negative response,wiki is all about opinions and views, will have a nosey at the site.

hi
Posted By: GaryFromWirral Re: OMEGLE ... Thoughts?!!! - 2nd Nov 2014 10:26pm
No I won't be detered .. I just wanted to gauge Wirral people's views on the subject ... It's an eye-opener of a site for sure !! There's a hilarious series of videos on youtube too where guys dressed as girls (convincingly too) see the reactions of men when they realize they thought a crossdresser was hot!! pretty funny really

Cheers for the comment :o)
Posted By: GaryFromWirral Re: OMEGLE ... Thoughts?!!! - 2nd Nov 2014 10:31pm
It doesn't seem to have advanced too much from the sounds of things ... If I go on for an hour sometimes I also get asl? , hi , hey , m/f ... or deafening silence hahaha ... then a barage of willywavers or just plain strange or offensive guys ... with the occasional decent person who like me acts surprised/ relieved to see another regular human being !!

Just fascinates me of late the way people act on the internet

Thanks for the comment :o)
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: OMEGLE ... Thoughts?!!! - 2nd Nov 2014 10:39pm
Originally Posted by garycatlover
I find the site fascinating especially considering that the female to male ratio (on camera at least) Seems to be 100 men to 3 women .. And considering that females prefer a conversation to looking at willies ... Just bemuses the heck outta me

Cheers for the comment
Lots of sites bemuse me...there is an extreme right wing group on facebook. I cannot comment anymore-been banned-even so,these people are just vile.

Watching men masturbate is not my brew either....shame that these people infiltrate what could be a decent chatting place..
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: OMEGLE ... Thoughts?!!! - 2nd Nov 2014 10:46pm
Human behavior fascinates me tbh
Posted By: GaryFromWirral Re: OMEGLE ... Thoughts?!!! - 2nd Nov 2014 10:49pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBp142L2MOQ
Posted By: GaryFromWirral Re: OMEGLE ... Thoughts?!!! - 2nd Nov 2014 10:51pm
Exactly my thoughts on the site ... Hope you enjoy the video I put on here !!! Fascinating for people watching
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: OMEGLE ... Thoughts?!!! - 2nd Nov 2014 10:57pm
Watched some of it- I have no issue with transgender/ transexual people.

Live and let live, I say
Posted By: GaryFromWirral Re: OMEGLE ... Thoughts?!!! - 2nd Nov 2014 10:58pm
Honestly .. I deleted facebook within a year of having an account .. Far too 1 dimensional for me !!

And I completely agree that the chat aspect seems to be thin on the ground with omegle ,but it's a funny old world in real life and on the the internet it gets just plain bonkers !!
Posted By: GaryFromWirral Re: OMEGLE ... Thoughts?!!! - 2nd Nov 2014 11:03pm
No comment :o) Except I may or may not dress on occasions and I may or may not fancy them as a man haha !!! Especially if they're nice people .... ahem I'm going for a cold shower !!!
Posted By: 24424m Re: OMEGLE ... Thoughts?!!! - 3rd Nov 2014 9:30am
Originally Posted by sunnyside
don't be deterred by a poor or negative response,wiki is all about opinions and views...

I agree with this, but have to say that my previous experience of this site is when countering what I personally believed to be stereotyped and unhealthy views, I was quickly cast in the role of troll, by a cabal of posters, who it seemed did not want their cosy view of the world interfered with by an "outsider".

To me, it is a shame that having a different opinion to some regular posters results in being ganged-up on, as they watch each other's backs, as this does not promote healthy debate, and is very unwelcoming, to the point that, for me anyway, I now feel unable to regularly contribute in such an impenetrable club.

Other that that, I am a regular visitor to this website, especially the history section, but tend to lurk now, rather than actively participate, on the grounds that it is apparent that the self-appointed "committee" do not welcome their view of the world being questioned.
Posted By: 24424m Re: OMEGLE ... Thoughts?!!! - 3rd Nov 2014 9:33am
Originally Posted by RUDEBOX
Watched some of it- I have no issue with transgender/ transexual people.

Live and let live, I say

Spot on! withthat
Posted By: GaryFromWirral Re: OMEGLE ... Thoughts?!!! - 3rd Nov 2014 10:31am
Will bear that in mind and be careful what I post in future to be on the safe side of things .. I just wanted to get a few opinions on webcam chatsites as I'm fairly new to computer technology and wondered if any of the WikiWirral members used their webcams for chatsites such as omegle or their thoughts on that site in general etcetera

thanks for commenting :o)
© Wirral-Wikiwirral