Forums
Posted By: GeeMeister Technomate TM5402HD M3 - 4th Aug 2014 1:36am
Hi, does anyone out there have experience setting up a Technomate TM5402HD M3? I believe I have installed the correct software and have internet access but would like help sourcing and setting up free C: line info. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Posted By: Habdab Re: Technomate TM5402HD M3 - 4th Aug 2014 4:57am
http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=28116
Posted By: GeeMeister Re: Technomate TM5402HD M3 - 4th Aug 2014 8:38am
Thanks for the link Habdab, I believe i have the latest software installed from the site but I'm still left wondering where does the "C line" info come from and how do input it to the box? It appears the more i learn the less i know! My grey cells don't work as well as they used to.
Posted By: TheComputerLab Re: Technomate TM5402HD M3 - 4th Aug 2014 6:06pm
Free c lines are not great and very rare. In honesty not worth a carrot! You can buy a sky uk one for about 6 euros a month. Most suppliers will give you a 24 hour trial and assistance in inputting the line.

Register at cardsharing.ws and cskings.

I use a guy called Beowulf. He is very good.

Oh. Worth mentioning that hd doesn't work any more and it's likely that SD may follow suit. Could be a thing if the past.
Posted By: GeeMeister Re: Technomate TM5402HD M3 - 4th Aug 2014 6:42pm
Thanks for the info, well worth knowing...looks like ive just joined a sinking ship lol
Posted By: TheComputerLab Re: Technomate TM5402HD M3 - 5th Aug 2014 2:02pm
Yes. However something else will come along. It may be cam emulation or even sharing of virgin media, who knows!
Posted By: Satforce Re: Technomate TM5402HD M3 - 5th Aug 2014 2:34pm
Virgin media has been shared for years the Sky SD will stay on for sometime yet....
© Wirral-Wikiwirral