Forums
Posted By: Willo_ Virgin mobile internet - 21st May 2014 7:19pm
Any one having problems getting on internet on virgin mobile.
Posted By: Wiggi77 Re: Virgin mobile internet - 21st May 2014 7:43pm
No
Posted By: granny Re: Virgin mobile internet - 22nd May 2014 8:01am
Ours always seem to cut out at some point during the evening, and quite often around 11.30pm to midnight.
Posted By: Gibbo Re: Virgin mobile internet - 22nd May 2014 11:39am
My Virgin broadband was playing up Sunday, but all seems well now.

Can't stand Virgin Mobile. They waste so much money sending glossy brochures every month and calling me equally as often. For someone so desperate to sell me a product, it can't be for my benefit.
Posted By: Finney Re: Virgin mobile internet - 22nd May 2014 11:49am
Whole virgin package, tv, phone and broadband has been off all day and not expected back on before 4.30 today in ch63 area
Posted By: chriskay Re: Virgin mobile internet - 22nd May 2014 12:15pm
Originally Posted by Gibbo

Can't stand Virgin Mobile. They waste so much money sending glossy brochures every month and calling me equally as often. For someone so desperate to sell me a product, it can't be for my benefit.

I've been with Virgin mobile for years; I never get any marketing stuff from them. I feel neglected now. frown
Posted By: Willo_ Re: Virgin mobile internet - 22nd May 2014 12:36pm
Been with them for a year, never had a single call or junk mail from them.

Just a real bad signal where I live. And internet on mobile going off, about 2 or 3 times a week.

But to be honest I think that's my phone, as it keeps jumping of the network, and I have to re-register it.

Am on sim only at £15 a month for unlimited text, calls, internet, I think that's brilliant.
Posted By: Gibbo Re: Virgin mobile internet - 23rd May 2014 8:42am
Maybe because you're already with them they don't spam you with stuff.

I get a glossy brochure once a month, usually with a post it note attached to make it look like it was handwritten afterwards.
Posted By: chriskay Re: Virgin mobile internet - 23rd May 2014 10:20am
Originally Posted by Gibbo
Maybe because you're already with them they don't spam you with stuff.

I get a glossy brochure once a month, usually with a post it note attached to make it look like it was handwritten afterwards.

Ah, I mistakenly assumed you were with them. I guess you're right; if you're with them, they don't spam you. If you want to stop the spam you'd better sign up with them. grin
© Wirral-Wikiwirral