Forums
Posted By: venice Cashback on BT - 11th Feb 2014 10:14pm
We pay landline rent to BT . All our usage though is through a Sky package ie TV, Talk and internet .
I see BT are offering a great Topcashback deal of well over £120 if you swop to their package . BUT it says only to new customers . I presume the line rental counts me out as a new customer even though everything else they want me to take out with them is at the moment with Sky? Anyone work for BT ?
Posted By: Mark Re: Cashback on BT - 12th Feb 2014 7:57am
If you have Sky Talk your No longer with BT.
Give them a call as i think there has to be a 12 month laps between being a New Customer and a returning customer.

It may be £120 off an Installation fee.

(I don't work for BT)

I would have thought having the TV Broadband and Phone would work out cheaper with Sky ?

Ring Sky and sy your just not comfortable with the pricing.
You may get 6 months free or reduced on your TV wink

Food for thought.
Posted By: venice Re: Cashback on BT - 12th Feb 2014 10:27am
Thanks Mark . Ill give BT a ring. Problem with Sky is that BT have now got the contract to show Moto GP , and my petrol head OH apparently cant live without access to the latter having glued himself to sky's Eurosport 2 channel for the last few years !!
Hence looking maybe (but not for sure) at moving to BT

Posted By: Salmon Re: Cashback on BT - 12th Feb 2014 11:50am
You can stream most sporting events these days free of charge.
Posted By: venice Re: Cashback on BT - 14th Feb 2014 12:54pm
Originally Posted by Salmon

Do you know of a way we could get hold of Eurosport 2 channel to see the Moto GP without paying ? Doesnt have to be live -

Posted By: Salmon Re: Cashback on BT - 14th Feb 2014 1:14pm
Originally Posted by venice
Originally Posted by Salmon

Do you know of a way we could get hold of Eurosport 2 channel to see the Moto GP without paying ? Doesnt have to be live -

Have a look here:
http://www.tsmplug.com/motogp-live-stream/
Posted By: venice Re: Cashback on BT - 14th Feb 2014 3:41pm
Whoa! Thanks Fish ! Pardon my ignorance, but does that mean I just have to click onto the page youve linked me too, and then click on something on there that says live stream , and bingo it comes on the screen?? Do I have to have any particular features on my pc to receive it?
Posted By: Salmon Re: Cashback on BT - 14th Feb 2014 4:04pm
Originally Posted by venice
Whoa! Thanks Fish ! Pardon my ignorance, but does that mean I just have to click onto the page youve linked me too, and then click on something on there that says live stream , and bingo it comes on the screen?? Do I have to have any particular features on my pc to receive it?

It does not look like anything coming up just yet but yes check the schedule and click on the relevant link. You may need to download something to watch it depending what you have already. Be prepared though when watching for possible delays while it buffers.This will vary each time.Good luck and happy viewing.
Posted By: venice Re: Cashback on BT - 14th Feb 2014 9:15pm
Thanks Fish, he will be waiting with baited breath,for the next one, to try it out !
Posted By: DJDuck Re: Cashback on BT - 15th Feb 2014 12:12am
Try this too....

http://www.coolsport.tv/schedule.html
© Wirral-Wikiwirral