Forums
Posted By: Mark Sony's PlayStation 4 reviewed - 22nd Nov 2013 8:08am
Sony's next-generation console, the PlayStation 4, is due to be released in the US on 15 November 2013.

The console has 8GB of system memory, 500GB of storage and a Blu-ray player.

It will be competing against Microsoft's Xbox One and Nintendo's Wii U.

BBC Click's Marc Cieslak takes a hands on look at the new console.

Watch the Review Click Me
Posted By: Mark Re: Sony's PlayStation 4 reviewed - 22nd Nov 2013 8:08am
Is it value for Money ?
Are you getting one ?
Posted By: Candlyfloss Re: Sony's PlayStation 4 reviewed - 22nd Nov 2013 9:56pm
preordered mine its a must far better than the new X box. this is on sale now.I rate the new xbox 5 out of 10 the ps4 10 out of 10
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Sony's PlayStation 4 reviewed - 22nd Nov 2013 10:54pm
aye? copy n paste jobby?
Posted By: Candlyfloss Re: Sony's PlayStation 4 reviewed - 22nd Nov 2013 10:59pm
Breaking news ps 4 has outrated the xbox
Posted By: EvilCycle Re: Sony's PlayStation 4 reviewed - 23rd Nov 2013 1:52pm
I agree about the ps4 being the better console, the xbox one looks good for an all round entertainment system for families and casual gamers that want more than tablet games, but for the people who want their gaming machine to be the best available other than building a PC, the PS4 is the one to buy. I think both consoles will be very close for the first year or so but once developers start really pushing the systems capabilities you will see PS4 take the lead in terms of power, the PS4 is a fair bit cheaper than the xbox one too. However I am not in any rush to buy either myself, I will be quite happy to wait until next year when there has been more games released and the dust has settled a bit on them.
Posted By: Candlyfloss Re: Sony's PlayStation 4 reviewed - 23rd Nov 2013 2:54pm
Originally Posted by EvilCycle
I agree about the ps4 being the better console, the xbox one looks good for an all round entertainment system for families and casual gamers that want more than tablet games, but for the people who want their gaming machine to be the best available other than building a PC, the PS4 is the one to buy. I think both consoles will be very close for the first year or so but once developers start really pushing the systems capabilities you will see PS4 take the lead in terms of power, the PS4 is a fair bit cheaper than the xbox one too. However I am not in any rush to buy either myself, I will be quite happy to wait until next year when there has been more games released and the dust has settled a bit on them.
And the price will drop
© Wirral-Wikiwirral