Forums
Posted By: chriskay Cloud drive - 11th Nov 2013 2:01pm
I have some music stored on the Amazon Cloud Drive. Is there any way to burn a CD of this? I have Nero.
Thanks, Chris.
Posted By: Mark Re: Cloud drive - 11th Nov 2013 2:47pm
Down load it to your computer from the cloud drive.

Just put it in a folder other than your cloud drive folder.

Highlight your songs right click bur files to disk.

That's if they are mp3 files.

Do you want to burn the files and then play them on a CD Player ?
That is a different process.

Mark
Posted By: chriskay Re: Cloud drive - 11th Nov 2013 3:38pm
Thanks, Mark; I've downloaded them, they are in "my music" file now. They are mp3 files. I want to make a disc which will play on any CD player. Can I do that?
Cheers, Chris.
Posted By: pegsgirl Re: Cloud drive - 11th Nov 2013 6:46pm
Now i wanted to do the same thing except to a pen drive, but i dont know how to download from my amazon cloud...
Posted By: chriskay Re: Cloud drive - 11th Nov 2013 7:29pm
Originally Posted by pegsgirl
Now i wanted to do the same thing except to a pen drive, but i dont know how to download from my amazon cloud...

Try this. In your Cloud, left click on a title or album. When it opens, tick the box next to what you want to download. The "download" button should now be available. Click that; if it asks you to download a program, click OK. It should now download.

Incidentally, regarding my original query, when I selected what I wanted (mp3 files)in Windows Media Player and told it to burn, it produced a disc which plays in my CD player.
Posted By: Mark Re: Cloud drive - 14th Nov 2013 10:06am
To play them on a CD Chris Nero needs to convert them from a mp3 to RAW files.

This is from memory and Nero has so many versions let me see if i can help more.

[youtube]wI4QMid7uYc[/youtube]

Turn your volume down the music puts me off lol
Posted By: Mark Re: Cloud drive - 14th Nov 2013 10:10am
This one is clearer !
Slower but more informative.

[youtube]cBY8lhAorD4[/youtube]
Posted By: chriskay Re: Cloud drive - 14th Nov 2013 1:21pm
You're right about the music, Mark; I couldn't watch it. As for the second one, I think the guy was drunk! It was just a "how to use Nero".
Anyway, I found that when I used Nero and loaded my mp3 files from the cloud, it made a CD which plays fine in my car and on my CD player.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral