Forums
Posted By: janjan New screen for laptop, plus freebies - 26th Oct 2013 3:06pm
Hi, can anyone give me a rough estimate for a new screen for a fujitsi siemens laptop please? Also I have a Lexmark printer /scanner/copier that works, just needs new ink, a portable tv (old style) ideal for a spare room, and a pc monitor (old style) and keyboard, free to whoever can collect. There will be a tower to when Ive cleared it. All in working order. Thanks
Posted By: rach87 Re: New screen for laptop, plus freebies - 26th Oct 2013 6:50pm
Hi, I'm wondering if the tower is still available? can collect from you.
Posted By: janjan Re: New screen for laptop, plus freebies - 26th Oct 2013 9:22pm
Hi Rach, first let me apologize if this msge comes on twice. I think I deleted the original so im typing it again..well I am blonde!! Its yours if you want it. I just need to wipe the hard drive, and ive also got a second cd writer you can have if you want it. Im hoping to get it all done tmoro. Can you inbox me a mobile number so I can text you when its ready to collect and when it suits you please? thanks for the msge.
Posted By: rach87 Re: New screen for laptop, plus freebies - 26th Oct 2013 9:32pm
I think ive sent a pm message, message me if u haven't got it.
Posted By: TheDr Re: New screen for laptop, plus freebies - 26th Oct 2013 10:29pm
Can you give me the model number of the laptop, or better yet, the part number from the back of the screen, and I'll see what the best price is I can get it for.
Posted By: janjan Re: New screen for laptop, plus freebies - 27th Oct 2013 12:24am
Hi Rach, didn't get your number. you want to try again?
Posted By: janjan Re: New screen for laptop, plus freebies - 27th Oct 2013 12:27am
hi Dr the model is (I think) V5635 and the make is an Esprimo hope that's the right one, and thanks
Posted By: rach87 Re: New screen for laptop, plus freebies - 27th Oct 2013 2:44pm
hi jan its not letting me pm anyone, here's my email address instead. [email protected]
Posted By: janjan Re: New screen for laptop, plus freebies - 27th Oct 2013 2:55pm
Hi Rach,no problem, Ill email you when Ive wiped it. Thanks
Posted By: rach87 Re: New screen for laptop, plus freebies - 27th Oct 2013 4:25pm
that be great thank you
Posted By: rach87 Re: New screen for laptop, plus freebies - 6th Nov 2013 7:14pm
hi janjan, just wondering whether you got a chance to clearing the pc?

thanks

Rachel
© Wirral-Wikiwirral