Forums
Posted By: zippy44 nexus 7 - 25th Oct 2013 5:29pm
Was hoping to use wizwig on my tablet but seems nexus can't play the games on this site do I need a different tablet or just updated drivers cheers for looking
Posted By: tiptop Re: nexus 7 - 25th Oct 2013 5:49pm
download firefox then the flash add on to watch flash streams, sopcast then use wiziwig.com

think you meant wiziwig wink
Posted By: zippy44 Re: nexus 7 - 25th Oct 2013 5:51pm
Cheers will do that now
Posted By: zippy44 Re: nexus 7 - 25th Oct 2013 6:16pm
That flash I downloaded full off adverts for all kinds of apps so can't see it being that version
Posted By: tiptop Re: nexus 7 - 25th Oct 2013 6:49pm
ok then go the play store and download Dolphin Browser (has flash built in)
if you want to run the firefox flash you'll need an adblocker most are free for the store

I could tell you how to get the paid app for free but most are full of bugs that it's better to get them from the store.

Posted By: zippy44 Re: nexus 7 - 25th Oct 2013 8:31pm
Cheers for advice finally sorted it out so can enjoy a bit of footy when it's not on TV.....downloaded dolphin as well as a back up you never can tell
Posted By: EvilCycle Re: nexus 7 - 26th Oct 2013 7:45am
Guys, if you go to the adobe flash website you can actually go into the archive of old versions, the flash player for android can be downloaded there to save messing around finding other free ones or browsers with it bundled. Just be aware that it is no longer under any official support so if it's slow or doesn't work right on your device then there is not much you can do. I have had no problems using it on various phones and tablets running ICS and Jelly bean though.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral