Forums
Posted By: _Ste_ GTA V - 18th Sep 2013 1:02pm
Hi guys, so who bought it and what do you think?
Posted By: Ocanisak Re: GTA V - 18th Sep 2013 1:03pm
I did and its very good enjoying it so far smile
Posted By: Gibbo Re: GTA V - 18th Sep 2013 1:20pm
Seen lots of FB updates of very happy players. I need to put in a bigger hard drive in my 360 as the stock 20Gb one is full, so I can't install the first disc.
Posted By: tiptop Re: GTA V - 18th Sep 2013 2:08pm
Great game that you'll have to play more then once to see everything (with playing as 3 people and a dog) I find that you care more for them than you did in other GTA games you can play golf and lose hours or tennis and with the app you can rename your car plates or train your dog go the app store on iPhone/iPads and download ifruit app the android is out in the next few days with GTA online out in October

If your going to play this on Xbox don't install disc two as your game will look s!it with frame drop and bad pop-up

If you've got a ps3 or Xbox and you don't buy this you should be locked up or slapped or both.
Posted By: Shambo Re: GTA V - 18th Sep 2013 3:58pm
When GTA4 first came out it you couldn't find a bad review anywhere. Acclaim seemed universal with many calling it the best game ever made. Early adopters all seemed to bang the GTA4/Rockstar drum... like they'd bought into a social movement rather than a video game.

After a few months the hype & fanboy love-in had subsided and buyers remorse had started. We were left with a large, good looking but cold & boring game that left many, including me, wonder if they would ever trust a game review ever again.

I'm going to give it until after Christmas, then seek out some amateur reviewers thoughts, before I consider forking out another fourty quid for what might be another repetitive and soulless bore-fest.
Posted By: sam_w Re: GTA V - 18th Sep 2013 4:43pm
Originally Posted by Gibbo
Seen lots of FB updates of very happy players. I need to put in a bigger hard drive in my 360 as the stock 20Gb one is full, so I can't install the first disc.

Just get an 8gb USB Memory Stick, I had a spare 16gb one that ive used for it and it runs fine.
Posted By: guitarlad Re: GTA V - 18th Sep 2013 5:01pm
Originally Posted by Shambo
When GTA4 first came out it you couldn't find a bad review anywhere. Acclaim seemed universal with many calling it the best game ever made. Early adopters all seemed to bang the GTA4/Rockstar drum... like they'd bought into a social movement rather than a video game.

After a few months the hype & fanboy love-in had subsided and buyers remorse had started. We were left with a large, good looking but cold & boring game that left many, including me, wonder if they would ever trust a game review ever again.

I'm going to give it until after Christmas, then seek out some amateur reviewers thoughts, before I consider forking out another fourty quid for what might be another repetitive and soulless bore-fest.
I got this Tuesday well worth the money,I would deffo rate it 10out10 graphics are brill.
Posted By: tiptop Re: GTA V - 18th Sep 2013 6:25pm
Email I got from work today

Rockstar has confirmed it is aware of issues with the Rockstar Social Club, as well as Grand Theft Auto V's companion app.

A post on the developer's support site confirms that the Social Club is experiencing some issues, specifically with regards to account linking, stat updating and crew rosters. Rockstar has said it's "working to resolve this as quickly as possible", and we'll be sure to let you know when everything's resolved.

Additionally, the iFruit companion app is also suffering from login errors, long loading times and unrequested data resets. The company is also working to sort this out.

As soon as we have news that either problem is sorted, we'll update
Posted By: mikroc Re: GTA V - 18th Sep 2013 7:42pm
The driving physics aren't to good but I play forza other than good so far anyway cost me and my bro are bikes queuing up for it so no IMO not worth it but it is apart that an buy the standard edition the limited which I bought is hardly worth it love the dogs an jetskis
© Wirral-Wikiwirral