Forums
Posted By: Mark PayPal accidentally gives man $92 quadrillion - 17th Jul 2013 2:08pm
$92quadrillian is a lot of money. It’s 97,000 times the UK’s national debt, its 92 and 15 zeros, it’s 92,000,000,000,000,000. It’s lot of money.

So when PayPal gave a man from Pennsylvania $92,000,000,000,000,000 you can imagine his (and their) reaction.

Source click me
Love it. What he should have done is transferred a load to an interest account got a load of interest before giving it back to paypal. The banks make money on non existant money (just numbers in a computer) so why not us.
Posted By: Alonso Re: PayPal accidentally gives man $92 quadrillion - 17th Jul 2013 11:00pm
All I keep getting are con-merchants trying to get me to reveal my account's details.

This is the latest one received this evening:

Dear customer,
We received a request to reset the password associated with your account.
This request was generated by a user from IP address ???????? clicking the "Forgot Password" . If you did not request to have your password reset,

Please take advantage of our verification process and decrease your fraud risks

What you can do to minimise fraudulent transactions?
1.Download the attached document and open it in a secure browser .
2.Follow the instructions.

Thank you
-----------------------
Couldn't you just wring their necks? Somewhere out there, there will be some unsuspecting soul who falls for this scam. I have forwarded it to [email protected] Not that they will follow it up.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral