Forums
Posted By: FAM123 Unlock iPhone - 12th Jul 2013 5:05pm
Anyone know where I can unlock an iPhone 4 before Sunday? The phones locked on o2 but im on three
Posted By: TheDr Re: Unlock iPhone - 12th Jul 2013 6:31pm
Call Three and ask them how much, it's the only option (in the timescale you have) and even if they will it might not be through by Sunday.

You could always try asking if anyone wants to swap one on O2 for yours.
Posted By: Tony_1985 Re: Unlock iPhone - 12th Jul 2013 10:31pm
Three charge £15.32

But doubt they will have it unlocked by sunday, usually takes a few days
Posted By: Weeman Re: Unlock iPhone - 14th Jul 2013 4:07pm
O2 will unlock for Free , fill in the form and send it to them
(terms and conditions apply)
https://www.o2.co.uk/apps/help/help...king&case=Handset%20Unlocking%20Form
Posted By: TheDr Re: Unlock iPhone - 14th Jul 2013 5:54pm
I read that twice to be sure, and could have sworn he wanted to use it on O2.

I need new glasses.

Use the form, and if a little window pops up part way through with a live helper in it talk to them, they can sometimes do it for you whilst your online as O2 have direct access to Apples servers.
Posted By: Spammo Re: Unlock iPhone - 16th Jul 2013 11:05am
Probably too late but if you're not an O2 customer just get a payg O2 sim with more than £15 credit on it. Make a few calls/texts so it registers as being used with the phone then fill in the form as above. They'll take £15 off your phone credit to unlock it so make sure you've got £15 left.
Posted By: Willo_ Re: Unlock iPhone - 30th Jul 2013 10:35am
Originally Posted by sogachi
Originally Posted by FAM123
Anyone know where I can unlock an iPhone 4 before Sunday? The phones locked on o2 but im on three

Hi,
You can unlock your Iphone by using the remote unlock service which is provided by the site TheUnlockArena.com TheUnlockArena.com .You can avail the service from the site by providing some basic information about your mobile like the country and the network to which the phone is locked to.After providing this information you can avail the service from the site to unlock your Iphone to use it with any other GSM network.
you ever going to stop posting [Linked Image] [Linked Image] wanted on here
© Wirral-Wikiwirral