Forums
Posted By: eddtheduck sky entertainment extra vs entertainment extra+ - 15th May 2013 12:33pm
can anyone tell me what you get with sky's new entertainment extra plus that you don't with sky entertainment extra?

is it only sky 3D?
The extra plus pack comes with the HD box and 3D channels, where the extra pack does not

Comparison of all the packs taken from http://www.sky.com/products/tv-packs/entertainment-extra/

Attached picture skypacks.png
Thanks smile I'll stay with sky extra as I've not got a 3d tv and don't feel I will get one (don't want the Stevie Wonder look) lol

And if that's all you get extra then it's a no from me smile

thanks again bud
no problem, glad i could help
HD
Originally Posted by Lando
HD
but I pay sky £10.25 every month for the hd why are they now asking for £5 more for something I already get?

My package

TV and boxes
Entertainment Extra
Sky+HD

See I'm paying for HD now so what channels will I miss out on if I don't go with the extra+ Lando?

Posted By: Lando Re: sky entertainment extra vs entertainment extra+ - 15th May 2013 11:59pm
If you haven't got sports and movies it works out about a fiver cheaper

5 quid for HD channels now as long as there not premium
Posted By: Lando Re: sky entertainment extra vs entertainment extra+ - 16th May 2013 12:00am
£31
Thanks Lando
sky emailed me back and said this:

Did you know that as an existing HD customer, you are already eligible for all of the exciting features introduced with the new Sky Entertainment Extra+ pack.

Your current HD subscription gives you the very best of Sky TV, including access to:
Up to 67 HD channels
Sky 3D
Must see TV Boxsets on demand
Sky Sports F1®HD
Switching to Sky Entertainment Extra+ may mean that you could miss out on some these key features. To provide a better service we would recommend, in this instance, that you discuss your package options with a member of our customer service team on 0844 241 1818.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral