Forums
Posted By: Lando Ultimate sky offer running out soon - 5th Mar 2013 3:29pm
Hi, I work for sky and as i get Half Price Sign ups for friends and i dont use them, then i thought i would offer them out to wiki members/friends.

Free Sky+HD box
Free standard set-up
Half price HD Pack
Half price TV for a year
Half price broadband for a year
Half price multiroom for a year

only a few left

If you send me a Private message i will send you a web link.
And from there you can sign up as a Half Price Customer.

please be aware these are for New customers only and there is no catch

for the individual applying only and NOT TO BE SOLD! doing so will result in prosecution !

Monthly Pricing Offer price Normal price
Entertainment Extra in HD £18.38 £36.75
Entertainment and Movies in HD £23.88 £47.75
Entertainment and Sports in HD £26.37 £52.75
Extra and Movies in HD £26.37 £52.75
Extra and Sports in HD £28.88 £57.75
Sky World in HD (EVERYTHING) £32.88 £65.75

Admin approved Genuine Offer
Posted By: Alonso Re: Ultimate sky offer running out soon - 5th Mar 2013 9:42pm
And pray...who is going to do the prosecuting? I'm sure plod would be interested in investigating an allegation involving the sale of SKY TV packages. But good luck to you anyway.
Posted By: DaveWez Re: Ultimate sky offer running out soon - 6th Mar 2013 12:35am
wasn't there only a few of these offers left last week and the week before and the week before and the week before and the week before?

don't know why I bother with Sky, £80 a month for repeats and a crap internet connection.

Posted By: eddtheduck Re: Ultimate sky offer running out soon - 6th Mar 2013 9:41am
Free sky for everyone

just look up raftl
Posted By: eddtheduck Re: Ultimate sky offer running out soon - 6th Mar 2013 9:52am
Can I ask why are you allowed to advertise for free week in week out? and yet everyone else has to pay to do so, it's not fair. think
Posted By: rottylady Re: Ultimate sky offer running out soon - 6th Mar 2013 11:32am
good one ed, that made me smile,
Posted By: turnip Re: Ultimate sky offer running out soon - 6th Mar 2013 4:42pm
Glad it's not just me who realises that some sort of commission must be involved here.
Posted By: Sneezy Re: Ultimate sky offer running out soon - 6th Mar 2013 6:13pm
Possibly.....or it could just be someone who's entitled to this offer each month and decides to offer it out to people as a nice gesture ?? smile
Posted By: chriskay Re: Ultimate sky offer running out soon - 6th Mar 2013 9:46pm
withthat
Posted By: TheComputerLab Re: Ultimate sky offer running out soon - 6th Mar 2013 9:46pm
Are you people nuts!!!
Sky world rrp 789 per year, this guy will give it to u for 394. Lando, if I did have to pay for a phone line to be installed I would take it.
Posted By: turnip Re: Ultimate sky offer running out soon - 6th Mar 2013 9:53pm
Orrrr get a freesat box and don't pay a high monthly fee for repeated programmes and Internet that constantly drops out with a customer service department on the same level.
Posted By: Hiphopstar Re: Ultimate sky offer running out soon - 6th Mar 2013 11:34pm
You get tv AND phone set up free and at a unbeatable rate (take it from someone who worked for CPW)

The gents doing a great thing giving half price vouchers away to us strangers and you guys talkin of commission! No just a good old fashioned good deed in my book
Posted By: MadonnaFan Re: Ultimate sky offer running out soon - 7th Mar 2013 9:55am
Yep and I'm taking it too.
Posted By: Lando Re: Ultimate sky offer running out soon - 8th Mar 2013 9:25pm
Originally Posted by DaveWez
wasn't there only a few of these offers left last week and the week before and the week before and the week before and the week before?

don't know why I bother with Sky, £80 a month for repeats and a crap internet connection.

They run quarterly via work.

Sky is a choice not a law. If its that bad try another provider and see how good there content is?
Posted By: Lando Re: Ultimate sky offer running out soon - 8th Mar 2013 9:27pm
Originally Posted by eddtheduck
Can I ask why are you allowed to advertise for free week in week out? and yet everyone else has to pay to do so, it's not fair. think

Not fair to offer something to fellow members for half price? Explain
Posted By: Lando Re: Ultimate sky offer running out soon - 8th Mar 2013 9:28pm
Originally Posted by turnip
Glad it's not just me who realises that some sort of commission must be involved here.

Wrong lead Sherlock it's a deal for friends and family a perk
Posted By: Lando Re: Ultimate sky offer running out soon - 8th Mar 2013 9:31pm
Originally Posted by TheComputerLab
Are you people nuts!!!
Sky world rrp 789 per year, this guy will give it to u for 394. Lando, if I did have to pay for a phone line to be installed I would take it.

Ahh somebody who looks at things in a positive way

Thanks
Posted By: Lando Re: Ultimate sky offer running out soon - 8th Mar 2013 9:36pm
Thanks
Posted By: Lando Re: Ultimate sky offer running out soon - 8th Mar 2013 9:42pm
Originally Posted by Alonso
And pray...who is going to do the prosecuting? I'm sure plod would be interested in investigating an allegation involving the sale of SKY TV packages. But good luck to you anyway.

Because I make no money from these offers. It's a perk.

I'm sure any company would be interested in a third party profiting from an offer That has nothing to do with them? X

People are so negative.

A Wirral community site ??? Or a place for the odd troll?

Posted By: Lando Re: Ultimate sky offer running out soon - 8th Mar 2013 9:44pm
Originally Posted by Sneezy
Possibly.....or it could just be someone who's entitled to this offer each month and decides to offer it out to people as a nice gesture ?? smile

Thanks
Posted By: Lando Re: Ultimate sky offer running out soon - 8th Mar 2013 9:46pm
Originally Posted by Hiphopstar
You get tv AND phone set up free and at a unbeatable rate (take it from someone who worked for CPW)

The gents doing a great thing giving half price vouchers away to us strangers and you guys talkin of commission! No just a good old fashioned good deed in my book

Thank you
Posted By: Stigger Re: Ultimate sky offer running out soon - 9th Mar 2013 3:10pm
Thanks Lando, I'm tied in to my Virgin contract but if I wasn't I'd be all over this.

Hopefully You'll still be getting these perks to share in a years time so I can take advantage then.

Thanks again.
Posted By: Jenks_014 Re: Ultimate sky offer running out soon - 10th Mar 2013 9:28pm
Thanks Lando! Very nice of you to offer these to people who you have never met! Thanks again!
Posted By: MadonnaFan Re: Ultimate sky offer running out soon - 11th Mar 2013 7:37am
Agreed!
Posted By: Lando Re: Ultimate sky offer running out soon - 13th Mar 2013 9:55am
Here's one for all the wiki moaners!

Attached picture image.jpg
Posted By: Lando Re: Ultimate sky offer running out soon - 13th Mar 2013 9:55am
Ps if you fancy sports and movies its cheaper to get half price deal
Posted By: Liverpooltiger Re: Ultimate sky offer running out soon - 13th Mar 2013 9:37pm
Huge thanks from me - got my Sky re-instated today for 50% off for 12 months smile

Couldn't be more pleased & I really appreciate you posting the offer on here.
Posted By: Lando Re: Ultimate sky offer running out soon - 14th Mar 2013 8:11am
I have 3 offers for free sky for 12 months includes entertainment HD pack and f1
Posted By: Lando Re: Ultimate sky offer running out soon - 20th Mar 2013 1:40pm
all gone !

until the next time people !!

hope you all saved some cash !
Posted By: Sneezy Re: Ultimate sky offer running out soon - 20th Mar 2013 1:55pm
Thanks Lando....I did until I started adding all sorts of extras on !!.... Great deal though Thanks smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral