Forums
Posted By: mikeylarsen Rated Android Apps - 5th Mar 2013 12:50am
Ihi often look through the "Google Play Store" looking for 'Interesting' apps, and more often than not I cant think what to download.

If anyone has got some apps to recommend, name the app and a brief description...
Posted By: mikeylarsen Re: Rated Android Apps - 5th Mar 2013 12:55am
I could recommend "WAZE" which is a free GPS app combined with Social networking features where people can report traffic problems, accidents, police speed traps, petrol prices etc...

Could be useful...
Posted By: paulieg Re: Rated Android Apps - 5th Mar 2013 10:03am
One I use which is similar to WAZE is Twitraffic which flags up when tweets have been sent to anywhere containing motorway nos. Its seems quite good
Posted By: DA_DIBZ Re: Rated Android Apps - 6th Mar 2013 11:20am
Movie tube, full movies, Samsung tv media, utorrent, what's app, and acer cloud.
Posted By: MrPete Re: Rated Android Apps - 29th Apr 2013 12:00am
Electrodroid,

A free app to do with electronics and general electrical Gubbins.

Hide it Pro,

App for hiding pics, videos etc.......

Astro File Manager,

App for exploring files on your phones memory/sdcard. I use it for moving new ROMs to the sdcard for installation.
Posted By: rhoobarb2002 Re: Rated Android Apps - 29th Apr 2013 7:41am
Moon+ Reader
The best ebook reader and can connect to your Calibre library

VLC
The best video player

Google Sky Map
Interesting to see what planets and stars you are looking at.

FlightRadar24
Tells you all about the aircraft flying over you.

File Manager (the folder with a cog in the corner icon)
I have tried a few, but personally I think this is the best and it allows easy access to smb (windows) shares so you can stream movies and videos without having to download them first (like most file managers)

3g Watchdog
Allows you to control/limit/switch off mobile internet. Good if you are on a limited data plan.

Titanium Backup & Root Uninstaller
A must if you have a rooted phone and want to streamline and remove all the bloat from it. Back it up, then remove it.

CifsManager
Good if you want to mount a windows share as a folder.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral